OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Time to retool a little bit. My attention is now on the Flyers and the NBA. Disappointing season for the Sharks.
eyes.gif

Sharks didn't deserve it- Blues were just the better team and played hungrier. They definitely need to shake things up before next season.

What are your guys' thoughts on Jeremy Tyler?

I want to be patient with someone so young but dude doesn't have a clue what he's doing out there. And his hands must be tiny to lose the ball at every turn.

I don't care too much for the guy...I do however, really like Dominic McGuire (as mentioned before)...I'd love to see him back next year.

McGuire would be fun to watch on a good team.

Granted he's a capable player, I cringe when he's the one pushing the ball up the court.

I'm ok with him. If the team relies on him off the bench, the team is in trouble. The team obviously needs to upgrade at the 3, bring in a legit back up 4/5, but I'd be more worried about losing Mike Malone if I were the Warriors. Ownership needs to give him a big raise, I'm not looking forward to see Mark Jackson coach without a top assistant.

What impact has Malone made on this team?

Not saying he has/hasn't, just curious as to what you guys have noticed.

Originally Posted by What up

What impact has Malone made on this team?

Not saying he has/hasn't, just curious as to what you guys have noticed.

The way I'm looking at it, I don't want to see Mark Jackson coaching this team by himself. Hopefully the team has an improved roster, and Mike Malone was the top assistant in Cleveland and New Orleans. I think we'd all agree that both teams overachieved, and they were known as defensive teams.

Back
Top Bottom