OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

patty mills
pimp.gif

Wright has a LOT of potential IMO, dude is a great athlete. Jump out the arena. Has good defense. I'd like to see him back next year.

Well i got to give Mark Jack credit, he tried to tank as hard as he could

playing Mcguire at point guard the entire fourth quarter? priceless...

damn 2nd place again. i thought the week ended on sunday so i used up all my adds before that. and at the end, my top players were either rested or injured.

congrats offbad, you killed it in every category you won against me.

Looks like we won the coinflip!

Only to be leapfrogged by a team which drops us down to 8th which then gives the pick to Utah.

I would say the Bobcats, but Jordan destroyed that team. It's hard to believe that he doesn't know how bad he is. He's probably one of those people that were great for so long, that they think they can do no wrong. It's amazing how badly he made them in a span of 2 years.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

damn 2nd place again. i thought the week ended on sunday so i used up all my adds before that. and at the end, my top players were either rested or injured.

congrats offbad, you killed it in every category you won against me.
no, i had 2nd place last year.

and 3PTMs were really close too man. it seriously came down to how many plays were lost due to inactive players.

Congrats to the winners in the 5th Annual NT Warriors Fantasy Basketball League.
1st place: offbad
2nd place: dont be a menace
3rd place: What up

As planned, 1st place gets $60, 2nd place gets $20, and 3rd place gets $10. Last year we payed each other via Paypal so we'll keep it the same. Winners, post your Paypals in the fantasy basketball league's overview page.

The following list will help clear up who's paying who. Paypal your designated person $10.
Luong1209, acidicality, daprescription, Andrew630, NothingToL0se, and GSDOUBLEU to pay offbad.
Paul Is On Tilt and dland24 to pay dont be a menace.
FRANCHISE 55 to pay What up.

This year was a fun, as always. Hope to see you all in the league next year... so I can get my revenge.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Congrats to the winners in the 5th Annual NT Warriors Fantasy Basketball League.
1st place: offbad
2nd place: dont be a menace
3rd place: What up

Luong1209, acidicality, daprescription, Andrew630, NothingToL0se, and GSDOUBLEU to pay offbad.
OFFBAD, PM ME YOUR PAYPAL ADDY IF YOU HAVENT WRITTEN IN THE FANTASY MESSAGE BOARD YET.

Back
Top Bottom