OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Shabazz Muhammad
pimp.gif

[h3]Warriors Likely To Pick Between Robinson, Jenkins[/h3]
Apr 24, 2012 10:05 AM EDT

Robinson_Nate_gsw_120202.jpg
With Stephen Curry presumably beginning the 12-13 season and starting at point guard, the Warriors will have a difficult decision to make between Nate Robinson and Charles Jenkins.

"We will seek input from our coaches and evaluate our team at the end of the season," Warriors assistant general manager Bob Myers said.

Robinson has proven he is still a capable individual scorer during his tenure with the Warriors. Robinson also has been a bargain financially and his contract amount will likely increase next season.

"This would be a great place for me. But you never know what happens," Robinson said of staying with the Warriors. "So you've got to play it by ear. Can't be like, 'This is going to happen.' ... It never happens that way. So that's why you take it one day at a time and count your blessings."

According to a source, however, Jenkins has proven himself capable of playing a starting role in the absence of Curry.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...o_Pick_Between_Robinson_Jenkins#ixzz1sz69xM6b

Jenkins please. Nate is a nice spark-plug, but takes way too many questionable shots...

I'm glad Nate Robinson has played well in Oakland since he was signed. But really, Charles Jenkins is the better option for the team. He will cost less and he is a good distributor and can shoot. I like his game and I hope the Warriors realize that Jenkins can be a solid back up for Curry, heck, if Curry's foot falls off. I have no problem with Jenkins as the starting PG.

Bob Myers promoted to GM, Larry Riley (who cares) moved to director of scouting (perhaps the only thing he's good at).

[h1]Warriors promote Myers to GM[/h1] April 24, 2012, 1:36 pm

743830.jpg

Veteran player agent Bob Myers will oversee Golden State's basketball operations department. (US Presswire)

byline_matt_steinmetz2.png

On the day Bob Myers was hired, Warriors owner Joe Lacob suggested that Myers could eventually ascend to the role of the team’s general manager.

Tuesday was that day.

The Warriors announced that Myers, who had been the team’s assistant general manager/vice president of basketball operations, was promoted to general manager.

Larry Riley, who had been the team’s GM, will remain with the team in the role of director of scouting.

“We are confident he is the right person to guide our basketball operations department into the long-term future and, similarly, through a very important time for this franchise as we begin to prepare for next season,

Cleveland just happens to get the #1 pick when LeBron is coming out. Chicago, with a 1.7% chance of landing the 1st pick, get the pick and Derrick Rose. It's hard to believe that the NBA does this, but after all the other stuff that has came out throughout the years, no other explanation.

epic loss tonight lolz.

5-20 in our last 25 games? well at least we tried to tank it hard. going to be up to the ping pong balls though

First we need to lose to the Spurs, which is going to be hard since they'll probably rest everyone having their #1 seed locked.

Then it comes down to the coin flip.

Which it may not have had to should we have actually lost to Minny.

I don't know, the Spurs reserves are better than this Warriors team. We can just hope for the best, and if it wasn't meant to be, nothing we can do.

Have a quick question, and I'm sure at least one of you can help: At what does your insurance rate drop? Is it 25 or ?

Back
Top Bottom