OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Fitz: You can call it Lob City or Lob Angeles

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Noticed Sloan...paid no attention to what they're saying.

Definitely watching espn broadcast, I like Breen and VanGundy.

DeAndre Jordan blocked that so easily with 2 other Clippers around him and he blocked it straight out to Dorell Wright.

/Jim Barnett

> Biedrins making a statement
laugh.gif

> Klay Thompson playing like trash
mad.gif

> Lil Webbie is a Warrior
tongue.gif

> GSW playing overall solid team D
wink.gif

God this team is horrible.

I hope you guys now see why Franchise and I were so vocal in trading Curry for Paul. Could have been a franchise changer. Oh well. Stuck in mediocrity we are!!!

Merry Christmas yall. Hope you all had a good one in spite of this terrible game.

Originally Posted by dland24

I hope you guys now see why Franchise and I were so vocal in trading Curry for Paul. Could have been a franchise changer. Oh well. Stuck in mediocrity we are!!!

Merry Christmas yall. Hope you all had a good one in spite of this terrible game.
Yep!  Everyone acting like cause Steph is still young, he'll all of a sudden become this franchise guy.  Man, CP3 showed he was THAT dude in his first year.  You can just tell who's going to be a franchise guy and who's not and unfortunately as good as Steph is, I don't see him being as good as CP3.  I really don't remember seeing Steph ever take over a game and win it for us. 

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by dland24

Yep!  Everyone acting like cause Steph is still young, he'll all of a sudden become this franchise guy.  Man, CP3 showed he was THAT dude in his first year.  You can just tell who's going to be a franchise guy and who's not and unfortunately as good as Steph is, I don't see him being as good as CP3.  I really don't remember seeing Steph ever take over a game and win it for us. 
Forget CP3.....I dont see Steph being as good as Monta Ellis.

^ wait.....ya thought curry was gonna be as good as Ellis? Ellis has the ability to take over games, I haven't seen curry done anything close to that. I always wondered if Lakers would take curry for one if their bigs, preferably, Bynum.

Back
Top Bottom