OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Krypto-Nate
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

WE GOT  NEXT!

Anybody see Nate standing next to "bean head" (yall should know who I'm talkin about, don't know his name but me and my lil bro been calling dude that since the 90's) no way Nate is a shade over 5'7"
laugh.gif

Happy to see a win! Can't believe I stopped watching right before we rallied back. Wish I was at Oracle tonight though

This has been a NATE the GREAT win for us and we did it D Wright way!!!  LOVE IT!

By the way, Monta needs to attempt to cross to his left every time he takes a final shot.   That's like his sweet shot.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

This has been a NATE the GREAT win for us and we did it D Wright way!!!  LOVE IT!

That's super corny.  Bob Fitzgerald needs to use that line.

Looks like Dorell finally found his game today
laugh.gif
. Great game, Nate definitely got the ball rolling in the 4th and made it happen.

Just got back in the car after being at the game tonight. Top 5 warriors game I've been to in person. Great win tonight. Atmosphere was crazy. Was like the playoffs.

Was excited to see Bron but didn't think we had a shot to win! Can't wait for Thursday against the magic. Hopefully we carry this same momentum into that game.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by OneTrust

That's super corny.  Bob Fitzgerald needs to use that line.
roll.gif
Yeah i knew it was when I wrote it but I was too excited LMAO! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Mark Jackson is corny as hell, next job: Writing for a fortune cookie company.

His post game pressers are hilarious. Sounds like some funny SNL skit mocking Al Sharpton

Back
Top Bottom