OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

"B itch we got this"?
Nah, we say that to you when we're talking about the Warriors.
tongue.gif

Kidding. 

finally got done watching from the DVR. great game even though we sucked in the 3rd.

Finally Wright stepped up, all he needs to do now is to keep it going throughout the season. Great game from Nate, he hit some big 3s but also chucked some bad 3s. He was the only one playing aggressive for most of the night.

Nate with 14/14 from the FT line?!? you serious? the fact that a 5'9 man can get to the line 7 times is remarkable... and go 100% under pressure.

Dorell finally showing up with 20pts & 10 rebounds and six 3's!!! including the lead in OT.

1. [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Bulls[/color]
  2. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Knicks[/color]
  3. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Heat[/color]

was at oracle tonite and surprisingly, there weren't as many heat fans as i anticipated; not to mention, a chunks of empty seats.

never thought i'd hear people boo in favor of nate getting more PT while he was checking back to the bench in the 4th.

epke udoh's block on LBJ was pffffff, so saucy.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Dorrell finally looked like he had a good rhythm to his shot w/ some confidence.
team's gonna need it.

ol' Monta and his dribble-the-air-out-of-the-ball-until-the-clock-expires...
sick.gif

I'm not surprised there were some empty seats...I went on ticketmaster at 4:30 and in their inventory were some sideline club. Good row, too..like row 8, and they wanted $400+ for EACH. *+!*!. Dynamic pricing in basketball sucks.

Monta has totally lost his end game confidence, doesnt know what the hell he is doing at the end of a game anymore.

That dribble around until 3 seconds aint then shoot a jumper aint gonna work anymore, he has to attack earlier

Being in the building last night was thrilling. Definitely the best regular season game I've ever been to...
pimp.gif

Nate Rob already becoming a fan favorite inside Oracle. And it was nice to see Dorrel Wright still has a pulse. Hopefully this game will jump start this teams so we can put a string of victories together.

Oh btw David Lee quietly played great last night..

warriors love to play with our emotions.

need to get league pass and need to get back to living on PST.

Dorrell finally looked like he had a good rhythm to his shot w/ some confidence.

You know I gotta call him out on his pump fakes. He didn't do much of that in this game surprisingly. It definitely helped his rhythm. He needs to be more aggressive attacking the basket, that'll open up shots for other guys as well as building confidence when his shots don't fall.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You know I gotta call him out on his pump fakes. He didn't do much of that in this game surprisingly. It definitely helped his rhythm. He needs to be more aggressive attacking the basket, that'll open up shots for other guys as well as building confidence when his shots don't fall.
then again, he's not a good slasher..... not to mention LBJ is guarding him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

team's gonna need it.

ol' Monta and his dribble-the-air-out-of-the-ball-until-the-clock-expires...
sick.gif

THAT WAS hella funny lol!

Back
Top Bottom