OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Tough loss, but good effort. Can't stop Howard's hook. And the intentional foul should have stopped in the 3rd quarter. He was making about 75% of those after the 3rd qt. Klay had a nice game.

Klay with some big time shots in the 4th quarter. glad he's starting to find his range.

[h1]Warriors expected to sign center Earl Barron[/h1] January 13, 2012, 4:31 pm
Read more: Warriors expected to sign center Earl Barron

The Warriors are expected to sign center Earl Barron,according to sources. HoopsWorld first reported the pending signing.
Barron will likely be in uniform for the Warriors onSaturday night when they play at Charlotte. The Warriors will sign Barron tobolster their frontline, after Kwame Brown tore a muscle in his chest.

Brown is expected to miss three months.

Barron, 30, has played 110 career games with five differentteams. He was most recently in Portland’s training camp this season.

Read more: Warriors expected to sign center Earl Barron
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Couldn't keep him and Nate. Smith needs to look to pass before getting his. I was impressed before quickly becoming disappointed with him.

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

My Warriors are looking great.

Not sure if serious
laugh.gif

[h3]Howard Confirms He Has No Interest In Playing For Warriors[/h3]
Jan 14, 2012 11:39 AM EST

Howard_Dwight_orl_120111.jpg
Magic general manager Otis Smith reiterated this week that he has given Dwight Howard's representative free rein to discuss potential deals with the Mavericks, Nets, and Lakers.

Agent Dan Fegan made it clear to Sports Illustrated that Howard has no interest in playing for Golden State.

On his way out of Oracle Arena late Thursday night, Howard said "no thanks" to a return to the Bay Area. He said he appreciated the energy of the Oracle crowd, but he didn't see himself playing in a Warriors uniform in a week or even in five years.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...nterest_In_Playing_For_Warriors#ixzz1jYRe5imC

Eh, can't blame the guy.

Why would any legit players want to come to the Warriors? Most people probably haven't even heard of who half our roster is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Why would any legit players want to come to the Warriors? Most people probably haven't even heard of who half our roster is
laugh.gif

warriors all day, but you aint lying. how about kwame brown though? 1 year 7 million hes out for 3 months aka the rest of the damn season.
mad.gif

I'll be in NJ for the game on Wednesday, 2nd row by the Warriors bench.  Going bc of Lee and Nate.

pimp.gif

Might have to stop by the NBA store and pickup a Lee jersey.

Didn't watch the game but I'm glad to see my favorite dub D.Wright actually put some numbers up.
Going to the game this Friday though! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just copped some tickets to Grizzlies game on the 23rd.
First Warriors game, my body is ready....
My Grizzlies jerseys are ready to be worn!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Take  BART, you better wear a sweater
indifferent.gif

lol he will be ok. my brother has been going to warrior/mavs games for years in his mavericks jerseys and gear while taking the bart...

[h2]GS Warriors PG Stephen Curry gets double dose of disappointment[/h2]Stephen Curry got a double dose of disappointment Monday, and it showed in the usually calm and collected point guard.
Curry was one of two players (along with Indiana’s Danny Granger) from the 2010 World Championships team that was left off the 20-man USA Basketball finalists roster for the 2012 Olympics. Then, his right ankle didn’t respond as well as hoped at practice, bringing doubt as to whether he’ll make Tuesday’s targeted return.

Here’s a look at his post-practice interview:

Are you disappointed that you didn’t make the USA Basketball finalists roster?: “I’m very disappointed. I had a great opportunity with it two years ago, playing with those guys, Coach K and the whole experience. I had my hopes up that I was going to be able to repeat that at the Olympics, or at least make it to the tryout stage. I got a chance to try out for the World Championships team, actually made it and won a gold medal. I wanted to repeat that experience. It’s very disappointing, but it’s just motivation for 2016.

Good, I'm glad he didn't make it. I know he's a competitor and obviously would want to be a part of an amaxing experience, but if he continues to be short sited, his career will be too.

How long before Udoh gives us something?  Just got dunked-by by a Turkish dude. Udoh should have picked up a basketball during the offseason....
Monta with a Lebron 4th quarter move.  4 seconds left ..... Dribble, dribble, dribble, pass to your PF for the 3.  I swear these dudes have some of the lowest collective basketball IQ in the league.  

Cavs announcers are convinced if Cleveland runs off GSW's misses, they'd "run the Warriors out of the gym."  Cant say I disagree.

Back
Top Bottom