OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Feels good to see them pull it out down the stretch even though they blew that huge lead.
Steph
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Stephen Curry is barely a top 15 point guard who is injury prone. I hate to keep harping on this, but what the F*** was management thinking by saying he was the deal breaker in a Chris Paul trade?

Its sad that I cant even get happy for our wins anymore. We arent a playoff team. We need to blow it up.

Originally Posted by dland24

Its sad that I cant even get happy for our wins anymore. We arent a playoff team. We need to blow it up.
100% agreed.

At this point, all games won have been sloppy, put it under the "lucky wins" column.
We'll have a mediocre record, lessening our chances of getting a high draft pick...Playoffs seem out of reach despite being 4 games away from 500.

With the way we're playing, the wins will just see-saw.

We're always in the limbo area but i still cant help but root for us when I'm watching the games.

Monta's game winner
pimp.gif
...wow...such a tough shot to even get off for normal folks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by dland24

100% agreed.

At this point, all games won have been sloppy, put it under the "lucky wins" column.
We'll have a mediocre record, lessening our chances of getting a high draft pick...Playoffs seem out of reach despite being 4 games away from 500.

With the way we're playing, the wins will just see-saw.
Thing is, we're not a horrible squad (well at least when it comes to competing. I wouldn't say the same about individual players 
laugh.gif
) Besides a few games here and there, we go toe to toe  with pretty much every team we play. Then come the last moments of the 4th quarter...
The way we usually lose is heartbreaking. So many of our losses this year could have been wins if the team didn't become completely lost in the final minute
tired.gif

I mean even today, we should've lost based on the way we were playing. Even after a miracle shot from Monta, Frye was given the perfect opportunity to take back the W.

He has a terrible history of foot/ankle injuries already in his young career but yet the good folks thought it'd be a wise move to have Curry compete in the Skills competition? Good heavens.

Originally Posted by srvballer

We're always in the limbo area but i still cant help but root for us when I'm watching the games.  
Well yeah, Im not ever actively rooting against the Warriors when I watch either.  Im just saying after we win, my happiness is short lived because I start thinking about the big picture.

This threads has been anemic. Too many of you in the Jeremy Lin thread.

You're all getting knee pads for Christmas.

What up, you see the picture I posted of Klay Thompson? I can quote if necessary.

Can't tank and can't win.

For whatever reason I'm not excited about the Giants' season. That "all in" Beltran trade took the wind out of my sail.

Melky, Pagan, Theriot ... Meh.
Luong: I indeed saw that.  Well done. 
laugh.gif

We'll see how Wheeler pans out for the Mets. There's a good chance his career ends there before it would have really begun here.

Also, is anyone 100% sure that Zito isn't David Lee in disguise?

Back
Top Bottom