OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

He doesn't impact the game. David Lee put up crazy stats too and he's not a winning player.

I don't care about stats and dudes passing the eye ball test. You know which players are difference makers and which ones aren't. We have none currently on the roster and Lopez ain't one either.

But @@%$ it, I'm getting tired of seeing the same faces on this team I'd be down with something new.

Heard on KNBR this morning, that back in december, Celtics and Warriors discussed a trade of Curry and Beidrins for Rondo. Warriors shot it down.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Heard on KNBR this morning, that back in december, Celtics and Warriors discussed a trade of Curry and Beidrins for Rondo. Warriors shot it down.

A young-top 20 point guard and a useless C for a young-top 7 point guard.  Naaaaah, we cant do that.  Warriors basketball.

indifferent.gif

wow seriously? a chance to get rid of beans and take on rondo, and all you had to do was give up curry?

GSW management...
30t6p3b.gif
x
indifferent.gif

Who said that?
Danny Ainge is a bad gm, but not that bad. 
Warriors staff can't be THAT bad, can they?
Larry wouldn't let that one go if it was on the show.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Who said that?
Danny Ainge is a bad gm, but not that bad. 
Warriors staff can't be THAT bad, can they?
Larry wouldn't let that one go if it was on the show.
Gary radnich

I'm still watching these losers via League Pass but I'm having a hard time caring about this team. They are going absolutely nowhere.

Almost forgot to mention that Klay Thompson is dookie.

Although trading curry might be the right move it's games like this that show how valuable he is to our team.
Offense is so stagnant w/o him

Originally Posted by offbad

was there a buy-in for the fantasy bball

Thanks for blowing it against Acid.  That was my chance to pull away before playing him this week.

Back
Top Bottom