Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
that's why I said "some" :tongue:

Aye why dude gotta be so stubborn though. All this mess can be avoided if he relinquish's control and goes about his life. It's clear he no longer wants the responsibility and it's not like he is getting anything for being the commissioner except an ego trip so dude stop acting like a ________ and move on. I can guarantee you nothing in your personal life will be affected by such a difficult, gut wrenching decision. If you need someone to talk to call Drake. :nthat:

Okay, here is my revised idea.
We vote on one leader, for all three crews to keep things organized.
Make a separate "crew chat thread" to make it easier to communicate.

Nike Talk elite :
Minimum rank of 60
Must have 10 car garage.
Must play over 8 hours a week (that's not alot)
Must, repeat must have a Mic.
Should have a separate "chat app" they can use for off game conversation, strategy etc. (Although nt thread might be good enough).
You should also be in both the elite and regular crew in the beginning.
And of course, you must be a Nike talk forum member (duh)

The other 2 crews are feeder/probationary crews.

This isn't important now, but later on with crew challenges, etc., it could be, better to be practicing organisation now.
Start it off with 50 people, you all know who should be in it, and the guy who makes the emblems is automatically in regardless of rank, since he seems to spend more time on emblems than in game, which I view as a personal sacrifice.

This can work, with the right person in charge, don't make me have to draw out a flow chart, to

Gonna try and get on after the Lakers-Clips game if anyone is still gonna be on. Might get on after work and not watch Heat-Bulls.

Okay, here is my revised idea.
We vote on one leader, for all three crews to keep things organized.
Make a separate "crew chat thread" to make it easier to communicate.

Nike Talk elite :
Minimum rank of 60
Must have 10 car garage.
Must play over 8 hours a week (that's not alot)
Must, repeat must have a Mic.
Should have a separate "chat app" they can use for off game conversation, strategy etc. (Although nt thread might be good enough).
You should also be in both the elite and regular crew in the beginning.
And of course, you must be a Nike talk forum member (duh)

The other 2 crews are feeder/probationary crews.

This isn't important now, but later on with crew challenges, etc., it could be, better to be practicing organisation now.
Start it off with 50 people, you all know who should be in it, and the guy who makes the emblems is automatically in regardless of rank, since he seems to spend more time on emblems than in game, which I view as a personal sacrifice.

This can work, with the right person in charge, don't make me have to draw out a flow chart, to

Hell if it's at 60 I'd have to relinquish the reigns as leader of NT Elite lol.

Speakin of mics, I need to get another one. I got a lil setup but it's tideous as hell :lol:. Just gon cop a bluetooth headset and be done w/ it

I just read that in order for a crew to be deleted everyone in that crew would have to leave. There is no delete crew option so the NikeTalk crew with our leader who isn't active will still be there.

I was getting used to the idea of one unified crew tho.

Why was there two diff crews in the first place?

So I was initially in the Team NT crew (PSN) which is my active crew and I'm on xbox and I just got accepted to the NT crew (Xbox) which is my inactive crew. Will I now see xbox guys in red now? Or do I have to make the xbox NT crew active? Hope that made sense.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

So I was initially in the Team NT crew (PSN) which is my active crew and I'm on xbox and I just got accepted to the NT crew (Xbox) which is my inactive crew. Will I now see xbox guys in red now? Or do I have to make the xbox NT crew active? Hope that made sense.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Just join NT Elite the OG NikeTalk crew is a sinking ship with a leader who doesn't even have the game.

Click that link to join

http://rsg.ms/1aFnBeT

yo just join the ps3 crew bros, ya so damb proud....we all one crew....lol

anyways, what is it with me and these public buses....lmaooooo

this game is just beautiful tho..

Hell if it's at 60 I'd have to relinquish the reigns as leader of NT Elite lol.
it's just a framework. We would agree here what the minimum levels would be, but elite is what it should be. Lower levels, have less health, which is important on heists/missions.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
only your active crew shows up, friend list the important members of the other crew.

rank 60? jesus.. i'm only 27 :smh:
higher ranks means better weapons.if we are going to call it elite, the name should mean something.

I'm not as active in the tnt crew, but I'm guessing that most of the active people here would know who to vote gtav czar to head all crews.

What I think we should do is keep NT Elite open for now as overflow for the people that can't get into Team NikeTalk. Once we start weeding people out of Team NikeTalk then the ones that joined NT Elite can join Team NT and we can slowly close down NT Elite and just have one crew.

Last edited:
The OG NT crew will remain open till everyone leaves the crew but we can just pretend it doesn't exist lol.

Back
Top Bottom