Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
man that terrible that the xbox crew leader is acting like that, either man up & play your part or step down, DBNB stop being petty

Im all for the 1 crew thing and all, it might even make me come back and make a new character to replace my old one

but hows that gonna work when the cap is 300? plus R* is isn't upping the cap at all from what I've seen

i think if you make the crew public you can have unlimited members but then the Leader and Commissioners will have to work hard to make sure that everyone is contributing and that the randoms and trolls are kicked out, sounds like mad work

Damn.

I hope I dont get penalized for not playing as often as yall do.

I mean. I love playing GTAO, but Im not in a situation where I can play 24/7. No shots at anyone.

I just dont want my moderation in playing seen as not 'contributing'

Same deal. but whenever i'm on, i'm always down to do missions and mob with the crew. :nthat:

Last edited:
Eazy, Nako, even enPhan you bros are welcome to come on over man!...we can use the quality!

oh well

My **** just froze, bout to log off and log back in, briHUNNa shoot me another invite in a sec

I say all the ps and xbox members Just join this one. So we don't have to weed out inactive members in ps3 crew right now. It'll be a fresh start. New chapter of NT GTA:O crew

I definitely think we can make it work. Brand new start!

naw, I ain't changing crews, nothing wrong with the one we have, the folks that are displaced need to find away to join

the already functioning group instead of trying to move the everyone

message the group leader on here and have him make cuts or something

everyone probably won't be able to join anyway, so yall might as well be the overflow group

Last edited:
Okay, I'll solve the problem.
3 crews, Team nike talk for ps3 only, Nike talk for xbox., and nike talk elite that crosses over for both.
Obviously, the elite is for the real active players, who must stay active,maybe even set a minimum level of 50 or 60.you guys know who should be in the elite.
You can be in multiple crews (team niketalk is my second crew), but eventually, when you rank up, you leave the lower crew, and join the higher one.
I would try and keep the elite at 150 max.easier to manage, and put a little meaning towards the word elite.
Also, people that play lightly, and others like me with niketalk as their secondary crew are all happy.

So what's goin on now? new crews? Where's trap to make sense of all this? :lol:

Last edited:
adding a third crew to the mix is just a mess. :x This aint baseball having a farm system :lol:

Plus with COD/BF4 out you can easily weed out the dudes who will stop playing GTA thus more room for the displaced xbox peeps.

adding a third crew to the mix is just a mess. :x This aint baseball having a farm system :lol:

Plus with COD/BF4 out you can easily weed out the dudes who will stop playing GTA thus more room for the displaced xbox peeps.

not a bad idea but just too much clutter right now

Last edited:
And some of these xbox dudes need mics. :x Doing missions/session meetups with nobody having mics is boring as hell.

Last edited:
And some of these xbox dudes need mics. :x Doing missions/session meetups with nobody having mics is boring as hell.

Lol word. Well the ones I played with got mics (eazy, fresh krn, spizike, jcmojica, and distinct ) to name a few. Yanky cool he got no mic but messages fast lol.

Anyways if my gt:ezyxlive if you want

Back
Top Bottom