Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Cali heads some dude in san leandro got both copies go get yours and ship a ps3 copy to me :D

Bro I'm by Foothill square right now WHERE????????
dude on craigslist wants to meeet at coliseum bart for $120 lowest he will go is $100 pm me for number

PM sent

Report back if your successful... and please let me know how the driving is :D
You're serious about this driving ****.:lol:

Off topic, but how do you ****** do that pyramid quoting ****?? Everytime I hit quote or multi, it only quotes the most recent quote in the pyramid? :nerd:

Off topic, but how do you ****** do that pyramid quoting ****?? Everytime I hit quote or multi, it only quotes the most recent quote in the pyramid?
nerd.gif
Clickk on your name in the top right and go to account settings. I cant remember the exact setting but it has the word quote in it. I wouldnt even take the risk of playing a copy of GTA on a flashed xbox, dont they still spot check for popular games like Halo, COD, and the like?.

Driving is a big deal.

Game will hit the internet by tonight or tomorrow. Just got word that some guy has already ripped it and is uploading as we speak :pimp:

:smh: Please don't promote the stealing of games

Idc bruh. Rockstar is already filthy rich.

And to the guy up there, no. Xbox hasn't banned anyone since 2009 for mw2. I get ALL my games early and play them online with no consequences. If I do get banned, ill just cop another modded console.

Paying 200 for a console + 30 for 30 games > Paying 60 a game

Last edited:
Off topic, but how do you ****** do that pyramid quoting ****?? Everytime I hit quote or multi, it only quotes the most recent quote in the pyramid?
nerd.gif
Clickk on your name in the top right and go to account settings. I cant remember the exact setting but it has the word quote in it. I wouldnt even take the risk of playing a copy of GTA on a flashed xbox, dont they still spot check for popular games like Halo, COD, and the like?.

Driving is a big deal.

:pimp: Thanks! It's been bothering me for the longest. :lol:

Off topic, but how do you ****** do that pyramid quoting ****?? Everytime I hit quote or multi, it only quotes the most recent quote in the pyramid? :nerd:

On your profile page, hit the "Edit Account Details" button. Should be in the middle right area. Scroll down to "Site Preferences" and un-tick "Remove Nested Quotes in Replies."

There's mad dude's still struggling on the daily with that quote situation. I just figured it out two weeks ago.

And to the guy up there, no. Xbox hasn't banned anyone since 2009 for mw2. I get ALL my games early and play them online with no consequences. If I do get banned, ill just cop another modded console.

Ban this man. I can understand early release with the intent on buying.. but your just trolling

Game will hit the internet by tonight or tomorrow. Just got word that some guy has already ripped it and is uploading as we speak :pimp:

Then I need to get back to modding. I think MW2 is what got me banned.:lol:

This is the type of game id be willing to ante up for, though.

Ban this man. I can understand early release with the intent on buying.. but your just trolling

damn famb. i thought you were cool people after you sent me those fl studio mixer presets a while back. son asking for my head now :lol:

same dudes on here complaing are the same cats downloading music & programs for free

Oh really? All of us developers are just filthy rich? We're popping bottles every night and throwing hundreds out the Ferrari?

:stoneface:

Piracy in the game industry effects the development studio's bottoms line which in turn effects developers jobs. If you want to be a theif then fine. But please don't go around promoting and encouraging people to be criminals because you don't want to spend the money to legally purchase something.

Last edited:

Oh really? All of us developers are just filthy rich? We're popping bottles every night and throwing hundreds out the Ferrari?

:stoneface:

Piracy in the game industry effects the development studio's bottoms line which in turn effects develops jobs. If you want to be a theif then fine. But please don't go around promoting and encouraging people to be criminals because you don't want to spend the money to legally purchase something.

you're right, I shouldn't have posted about that in here. i apologize for that. but you're a hypocrite. *kanye shrug*

pretty sure you have downloading something illegally in your life before... especially since you're a video game developer. don't come at me sideways like i'm the ONLY person who's done it. there are HUNDREDS of forums dedicated to that type of stuff. it is what it is. dont blame the consumer, blame microsoft/sony for not putting enough emphasis on security. its human nature fam, if someone can get something at a lower cost/free they're going to get it.

And i really don't think i was encouraging people to go mod their ****. I simply said the game was going to leak online. which was inevitable. son acting like i posted a link to instructions on how to get free games :lol:

anyway, back to the game?

found a link that contains pics of every car in the game

*Mustang GT & Challenger sighting* :nerd:

Last edited:
I havent even kept up with the details of this game. I want to be surprised

Last edited:
You can have movie night in GTA Online. :wow: :lol:

All 16 players in a server can go into a theater and there will be movies playing.

I'm wondering if they got some kind of Netflix deal or something or if it's all original content

I doubt it's going to be any real movies. It'll probably be the movie equivalent to the TV shows in GTA IV. Maybe some parodies of the movies that are popular today.

Back
Top Bottom