Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
^^^I didnt see the vids of it but maybe the guy was further out in the country where theres not a lot of pedestrians?

We aint stupid M$, they banned dude so they can show *R that they're down for the cause to try and shave a few bones off the exclusivity of the DLCs when they drop.

Cali heads some dude in san leandro got both copies go get yours and ship a ps3 copy to me :D

Not a spoiler, but it's gameplay, so I'll hide it for anyone who wants to go in without seeing any gameplay.

Some police chase footage with Franklin. The player hops out near the end and runs around a little.

5 DAYS

Last edited:
Why did they change car damage? Or that leak Xbox version some bad coding lol, no way that car should still be brand looking new after he hit wall

Why did they change car damage? Or that leak Xbox version some bad coding lol, no way that car should still be brand looking new after he hit wall

Video is not high res enough to know how much damage was sustained. This I why R* hates leaked footage, yall looking way to hard in to things from off-screen cell footage. :lol:

Someone's been taking pictures of the strategy guide. Chop (Franklin's pet Rotty) has commands you can do. Different inputs make him do stuff like come to you, sit, beg, hunt for collectibles, and make him give you his paw.

It's those little details.

all the vehicles in gta v

Last edited:
R* doesn't own the footage that you YOURSELF create. Why Youtube is allowing them to police their own made up policies is absurd.. Almost makes me want to cancel my preorder.

I can't remember the last highly anticipated release I bought on the first day, so excuse the stupid question.. but what are the chances I could just go to a Gamestop at like... noon on Tuesday and buy the game without issue?

I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but it's certainly not a large city or anything :lol:

I want to play the game ASAP, but if I could take advantage of that trade in 2 games get a new one for 9.99 I'd absolutely do it. (Assuming I could do that for GTA and that wasn't another stupid question)

i can't speak to how long it'll take to get the game, but yes you can trade in the 2 eligible games and get GTA for 9.99.

R* doesn't own the footage that you YOURSELF create. Why Youtube is allowing them to police their own made up policies is absurd.. Almost makes me want to cancel my preorder.
This is nothing new. The game leaked before it was intended to be released. How could you be mad at R* for trying to remove any information about their game that they've worked on for 5 years that haven't willfully released?

And this is coming from a guy who was banned from Xbox Live for piracy. I'm not mad at them for protecting their product days before release.

Patience. There will be videos everywhere Tuesday.

Last edited:

This might be one of the dumbest comments I've read in a while. Srs.

Back
Top Bottom