Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

lawd knows how much i hate the dudes posting like the game is already out.
I know that a bunch of people feel this way. I've had it since yesterday and I've only commented on the driving because it was a huge concern of mine and Putting In Work's. I wont even be playing much during the week so I fully expect by next Saturday that the majority of the thread will be ahead of me and the shoe will be on the other foot.

^- I'm sorry :frown: I just wanted to comment on things I saw on the stream. I assumed it was already talked about in the thread :wow:

http://www.**********/donsniipes_utm#/w/6858755936/2 <--opps, I guess I can't link to jtv. But it's on jtv

I wouldn't watch it right now, I think they're in a mission if you don't wanna get spoiled.
But I did see stats for buying guns and being able to upgrade them
eek.gif
and different level bullet proof vests
thx repped. makes the wait easier

laugh.gif

Now that Nothing Was The Same leaked I can live out my dream of playing GTA V and bumping Drake at the same time.

It's moments like these...
nthat.gif

Not my hometown, but I drive trucks and live on the road. Will most likely end up in or around Columbus, MS when the game drops..

Wait...

No offense directed here but ... your saying you have a setup inside your truck with a LCD TV, game console and manage to play games like GTA V when you have to stop to rest while being on the road.

If so :wow:

Last edited:
my gamestop emailed me to come at 10pm pay the rest of my preorder and then i can get it at midnight...

i really dont feel like going home then coming back, also dont feel like chilling outside of gamestop for 2 hours..

my friend told me they sometimes give stuff away at midnight releases.. anybody have any info on special events going on for this release? 

and oh..my body is ready.

my gamestop emailed me to come at 10pm pay the rest of my preorder and then i can get it at midnight...

i really dont feel like going home then coming back, also dont feel like chilling outside of gamestop for 2 hours..

my friend told me they sometimes give stuff away at midnight releases.. anybody have any info on special events going on for this release? 

That gif :rofl: has me in tears right now :rofl:

Just show up @ 11:50, pay it off, finalize your receipt and you're good to go.

You don't need to show up 2 hours early, :lol:.

I wouldn't recommend this.

If you show up that close to midnight and haven't paid off your recite and haven't gotten your finalized recite you are more than likely going to be put in the back of the line or Gamestop will have a separate line for people who haven't paid off their pre orders but will take care of the other line for the people that have paid off & finalized their pre orders and just need to show their recite and pickup their copy of the game.You probably won't get out of the store until 12:30 or later.

Especially if the place you live in has a ton of pre orders and if a big crowd shows up for the midnight launch.

Last edited:
I'm assuming my GS will have a huge line. That **** was semi nuts for a damn FIFA release. :smh:

So glad I modded my Xbox and copped the early release.

I'll pick up my ps3 preorder on Tuesday evening no hassle :smokin

MY GS called me telling me to come pay by 6 tomorrow and I will be in a line for everyone who has paid. Dude told me it would definitely be shorter.

There's a GS located about .5 a mile for me, but I don't even wanna deal :lol:

I can skip playing midnight. Wanna be well rested Tuesday so I can go on a binge.

Contemplating on whether I should drop $150 in the GameStop Collectors. Hmm. Or just CIO the Special edition?

PS3.

spot where I pre ordered said they were going to have a Mortal Kombat tournament or something starting at 9 and they would be raffling gta posters and lanyards throughout the night

I wouldn't recommend this.

If you show up that close to midnight and haven't paid off your recite and haven't gotten your finalized recite you are more than likely going to be put in the back of the line or Gamestop will have a separate line for people who haven't paid off their pre orders but will take care of the other line for the people that have paid off & finalized their pre orders and just need to show their recite and pickup their copy of the game.You probably won't get out of the store until 12:30 or later.

Especially if the place you live in has a ton of pre orders and if a big crowd shows up for the midnight launch.

I've never went to a GameStop that does this 2 separate lines thing.

Everyone has their receipts finalized before midnight and once the clock hits midnight they start handing out games, it literally takes 5 minutes to clear everyone out of the store.

You might have a few people who show up a few minutes after midnight w/o finalized receipts but it doesn't that too long to take care of them.

I understand its GTA and its a huge game but if it takes a GameStop 30 minutes to handle a midnight launch, they need a better staff, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom