Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I will never get tired of throwing haymakers with Franklin. Got dude tatted up with a beard looking like DeShawn Stevenson :lol:

debating on whether i should waste my night on this midnight release, to play until i pass out, then wake up at like 1 pm tomorrow to play again

OR

just wait till tomorrow morning and go hard 15 hours straight.

decisions decisions

never go 15 hours straight. IMO. split up the time and you'll enjoy it more and have something to look forward to.

selfie!

excuse the iphone pic

this game is too ill :lol:

debating on whether i should waste my night on this midnight release, to play until i pass out, then wake up at like 1 pm tomorrow to play again

OR

decisions decisions

never go 15 hours straight. IMO. split up the time and you'll enjoy it more and have something to look forward to.

yeah any game will get boring playing 15 hours straight imo

OR

decisions decisions

For along stretch I would consistently play Halo 3 for 8-12 hour stretches daily :smh:

Eyes was bloodshot :lol:

Good times though good times.

OR

decisions decisions

For along stretch I would consistently play Halo 3 for 8-12 hour stretches daily :smh:

Eyes was bloodshot :lol:

not gonna lie, i was doing the same **** :lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOD GRIEF X_X

I gonna take a sefie in front of my Pink Infernus and make it my fb profile pic. CANT WAIT 
[/quote]

word thats my whip in the back :lol: hooked it up, changed the paint dropped it and allat

game is :smokin

I've had my game paid off for a couple weeks now can I go to gamestop before 10 and get my final receipt or do I have to wait till 10?

Watched the video review from IGN, I did not see anything or hear anything that warranted a 10 out of 10.

Seems like they give GTV a pass on graphics, the bugs and lags. Normally if there are any of these issue ign normally takes away a point.

Last edited:
these games are the ish when they come out, rockstar has never let us down with a gta.

4 was cool when it first came out, but i guess some people think it's the cool thing to do now, i dont remember anyone saying "oh great look gta 4 is coming out..." 

everyone has been hyped for all of em, i cant really see this game letting people down in the future but im sure we will hear some female dogging about something.

you cant please everyone, i for one take it for what it is, a video game, entertainment, if you want real life graphics and car handling go out and drive your car.

of course you are going to get bugs with a game this size, it has alot going on, all at once.

Last edited:
lmao NTers are hilarious

dude giving me advice on how to play GTA

when GTA IV came out i called off work, grabbed it at 10am and played 13 hours straight. I stopped when i took dude's loft apartment in the city. I got Liberty City Minute the first playthrough....

Ill be alright guise.

OR

decisions decisions

For along stretch I would consistently play Halo 3 for 8-12 hour stretches daily
mean.gif

Eyes was bloodshot
laugh.gif

This. Getting cramps in my fingers and all that. MAN I miss Halo 3, I keep saying it, but I'll never put that much time into a video game ever agian. I was not playing around when it came to that game.

these games are the ish when they come out, rockstar has never let us down with a gta.

4 was cool when it first came out, but i guess some people think it's the cool thing to do now, i dont remember anyone saying "oh great look gta 4 is coming out..." 

everyone has been hyped for all of em, i cant really see this game letting people down in the future but im sure we will hear some female dogging about something.

you cant please everyone, i for one take it for what it is, a video game, entertainment, if you want real life graphics and car handling go out and drive your car.

of course you are going to get bugs with a game this size, it has alot going on, all at once.

Word bugs in this im not going to get mad at, but when you are playing madden and your players suddenly dissapear before you hike the ball than we have a problem

Back
Top Bottom