Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Pre ordered it earlier today from the Microsoft store so I could get that 1600 free microsoft points. Probably not gonna touch the game until the end of this week since tho since I'm swamped with exams and homework
mean.gif

Last edited:
Supposedly this is how someone found Trevor when switching to him randomly during the game
from reddit

roll.gif

Come to think of it, he does say alot of suspect things during the game

Chyna Hall

You might as well put that as your sig fam. I see you get asked that countless times. I think I even asked you once lol

Imma go home and go to sleep til about 10pm when i get off work just to wake up, go get the game at 12 and play til I feel guilty about being up playing it when I have to work in the morning.

Just beat San Andreas!

Really didn't think I could do it before release date.

C'mon Vice City, don't fail on me now...

I don't think SA story the same as this so don't think it matters.

But I pray a mom and pop shop get it today, I will go phone call hunting the min these stores open, the thirst is real

Woke up to an email from Gamefly that my copy of GTAV has been shipped. Should have it by Wednesday or Thursday. Gives me time to knock out this home project and some homework before it arrives.

you sure you don't mean buzzard helicopter?

what's up with these folks complaining about the driving mechanics? i haven't played the game yet, but i heard they were similar to IV's and if that's the case, then i'm inclined to believe the problem is with the players. if any of the people complaining drive like most of the people in the leaked videos floating around, then they need to focus more on steering and braking, and less on complaining.

Motorcycle driving is absolute **** !

Not sure whats gonna be worse, the wait for the game to release or the wait for Online to release lol

Supposedly this is how someone found Trevor when switching to him randomly during the game

from reddit

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, iFruit companion app for iOS. Lets you customize your cars, license plates, train chop and more. Android version should be released soon.
Honestly, what haven't R* thought of? :lol:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grand-theft-auto-ifruit/id697056811?mt=8

from reddit

:rofl:

Did you do the mission when you chased some dude in an 18 wheeler and he told him pull his pants down and dance while he recorded it :rofl: had me crying

debating on whether i should waste my night on this midnight release, to play until i pass out, then wake up at like 1 pm tomorrow to play again

OR

just wait till tomorrow morning and go hard 15 hours straight.

decisions decisions

Chyna Hall

You might as well put that as your sig fam. I see you get asked that countless times. I think I even asked you once lol

Imma go home and go to sleep til about 10pm when i get off work just to wake up, go get the game at 12 and play til I feel guilty about being up playing it when I have to work in the morning.

You right bruh...

It's daily now lol

It's all good though

Paid my game off and copped the little strategy guide at Gamestop yesterday. I never do the most for video games, I feel like I went all out. I'm at work right now and I am legit sick, but I'm going to tough it out and use it as an excuse to stay home tomorrow :smh: . I'm going to hard for this game, I lowkey feel like a lame for being this excited. I haven't touched my xbox in months and didn't even get Madden this year for the first time in my life, but I feel like this game is going to have me losing relationships with people I love :lol:

Back
Top Bottom