Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
had it since saturday night,only got to play for a few hours last night but for those still waiting, the game is def worth the wait. driving is not too bad just dont be one of those that has the foot on the gas pedal at all times. i be cruising around and **** :lol:

if you dont want scratches then get a d-skin

That may be the worst name for a product ever.

They could have just called it the 4_skin.

znrncy.jpg

Last edited:
:tongue:
Just watched the reviews I could find quickly.. IGN, Gamespot, and Machinima..

IGN: 10/10 "Masterpiece", and "Best game ever created."
Gamespot: 9/10
Machinima: 10/10

SO STOKED
Ign said best game ever created :lol:

We will see :nerd:

Dudes still getting scratches on their discs?

dudes still posting without reading?

You slow boy?

Read below...

Obviously someone is getting scratches or something if they are making these..

I was making a general statement in regards to this post.

You slow boy?

Read below...

OBVIOUSLY

again

read first, bro.

You slow boy?

Read below...

OBVIOUSLY

again

read first, bro.

Bruh, he posted the disc skins, and I posted in reply "Dudes still getting scratches on their discs?"

I was in awe that they still make those because Its been so long since I've actually seen a scratched game disc.

What the hell are you getting at. You're under the assumption that I am directing my initial post towards you, but it has nothing to do with you and your ****** up xbox. I'm talking about how I can't believe they still sell the damn disc protectors.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys know but Gamespot's reviewer is openly a ******. The person said it openly on the website and on shows she does for Gamespot.

I watched like 2 minutes of the review before turning it off.Reason being is because the reviewer takes it personal on how women are treated and that's why she mainly lowers her review score for GTA V.

Last edited:
had it since saturday night,only got to play for a few hours last night but for those still waiting, the game is def worth the wait. driving is not too bad just dont be one of those that has the foot on the gas pedal at all times. i be cruising around and **** :lol:

:frown:

Damn that's best part though pedal to the floor looking for those jumps running over people.

Damn I wish they would update San Andreas with HD graphics.

Hoping for the best when I play the game though so tired of COD BLOPS2.

Last edited:
After having a seed and working full time plus OT i didtn think i would have time for GTA....

yall fools making go preorder and pick it up at midnight. lol

soon as the baby and her moms sleep im getting it in!

SN: My old tired ***** will prolly be sleep before the game installs. smh.

After having a seed and working full time plus OT i didtn think i would have time for GTA....

:rofl:

Live!:pimp:

SN: I'm gonna be dozing off by 10.:lol:

Props man.

Your never to old for a GTA game :lol:

Heck I'm in my early 30's and think about how old I was when GTA III dropped back in the day and had such a game industry changing impact makes me feel old :lol:

Especially when I see some young NT heads on here say they were like in 2nd grade and were watching their pop's & uncle's play GTA III, GTA Vice City, or GTA San Andreas.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys know but Gamespot's reviewer is openly a ******. The person said it openly on the website and on shows she does for Gamespot.

I watched like 2 minutes of the review before turning it off.Reason being is because the reviewer takes it personal on how women are treated and that's why she mainly lowers her review score for GTA V.
:lol:
is this true?????

Slightly pissed the game isn't releasing for PC...

I hate it to say it again...

But it's nothing new.R* has always been like this where they release a GTA game first on consoles then about 6 months later PC version drops.

I have no doubt it will be out for PC eventually.PC gamers just have to be patient.If not cop a console and play it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom