Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Went in to GS to pay off my pre-order. Traded in FIFA, Madden 13, Skate 3, and 2k. got $34 for them. Not bad. Paying $26 for GTA V. Can't wait until midnight. I'm officially hype now. 

So for 360:

Install Disc 1 > place Disc 2 in tray whenever you want to play the game but do not install.

? Seems fair to me.

Yep. Install the first disc and then its basically just like playing any other game, just pop in disc 2 and dont install it to your hdd.

so if i buy this for ps3 can i install it on the hd?

Yes, you will have to. For PS3 it comes on one blu ray - youll have to install a certain amount of data and then you can go ahead and play - theres no option to install the entire disc like with the xbox 360. If youve played Metal Gear Solid 4, its like that - install and then play.

so if i buy this for ps3 can i install it on the hd?
The PS3 version requires a mandatory 8GB install before you can play the game; there is no option to install the entire disc to the hard drive like you can with the Xbox 360.  The only exception to that is if you buy GTA V through the PSN store as a digital download which would be the entire 18gb's to your hard drive.

that didn't make me not wanna install it tho. lmao

im afraid itll get scratched.

Damb I was planning on installing that joint too :smh:

I hate how the smallest scratches on Xbox disks hinder you from installing. My Skyrim won't install past 31% and now that **** wont even play

and on some random **** ive gotten dirty disc errors on games installed to the HD.....what the **** is that about?

could it be your laser?

Some time ago I had to take mine apart and clean and raise the laser ( I kept getting the open tray error)

if your laser is scratching the disc maybe try lowering it

there are some tutorials on youtube and you'll need a T10 screw driver to open the case but it's not hard

Last edited:
has to be a faulty laser that's burning my discs......i contacted xbox and they just kept repeating "it wont scratch the disc if its not being moved, you're moving it. we dont believe you" LMAO

Just got back from GS, 160.00 on collectors edition. I don't buy that many games so this was like a pair of Jordan's for me, told me to get there at 10:00 they will be giving out all kinds of ****... So I'm thrilled can't wait for tonight

i dont know if its been confirmed or anything, but is there drug running/selling in this? i know somewhere mentioned arms dealing but wasnt sure if that was the only way to deal

*I literally got up and danced* 

My **** is coming in today instead of tomorrow. Ordered that **** last night:

Hey brah, let me come over and play.

I'm holding out for the PS4 version. Re-downloading GTA IV for PC to hold me over.

yeah they work fine, used them on my CODs all the time.

I had one wear out after about a year, but the rest are still working fine, had them for like 3 years now

They go on the underside of the disc so if it scratches your disk is safe, just put another skin on

Just watched the reviews I could find quickly.. IGN, Gamespot, and Machinima..

IGN: 10/10 "Masterpiece", and "Best game ever created."
Gamespot: 9/10
Machinima: 10/10

SO STOKED

Back
Top Bottom