Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
IDK how some of you guys can honestly look to play the game 10+ hours straight :rofl: . I could never. No time and no willpower to even want to play it that long.

IDK how some of you guys can honestly look to play the game 10+ hours straight
roll.gif
. I could never. No time and no willpower to even want to play it that long.
Word. I get sick after 3-4 hrs max

Im old though 
laugh.gif

Word bugs in this im not going to get mad at, but when you are playing madden and your players suddenly dissapear before you hike the ball than we have a problem

I thought that I was the only one having that problem in madden. Those invisible defenders picking me off :smh:

:smh: Not sure If I should buy... I really need to be focusing on school right now... |I  

Do it :evil:

Last edited:
still no word on how much space is needed for a total game install?

I think 16 - 18 gigs for a full game install. Don't know the exact number though.
R* posted on twitter that in order for Xbox users to get the best performance, do NOT Install the second disk. They said they'll have more info on why after release. Unfortunate because that's what I was planning to do

:stoneface: at that gamespot review. Heir biggest gripe with the game was that it was mysogynistic :rolleyes . What did they expect?

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

You kidding me??

I wish I was :smh:

that review was stupid as hell for  gamespot.

its grand theft auto FFS, it's always been like that, 

that person reviewing is gonna get trolled pretty bad by the youtube trolls.

Last edited:
dont install the second disk? smh

last year my girl knocked the xbox off a table upside down on my foot

ever since then, it scratches new games....lmao not old games, only new ones...

so i install them to the hd

18 gb? sheesh.

dont install the second disk? smh

last year my girl knocked the xbox off a table upside down on my foot

ever since then, it scratches new games....lmao not old games, only new ones...

so i install them to the hd

18 gb? sheesh.

Going by what people who already have the game are saying, there's slightly more texture pop in if you I stall both disks. Not enough to be game breaking, but its there.
You do however get faster load times when switching characters and loading the map so I guess it's a trade off. I'll wait to see what Rockstar says before I make a decision, but in your case, I would just install both

indifferent.gif
at that gamespot review. Heir biggest gripe with the game was that it was mysogynistic
eyes.gif
. What did they expect?
Why would someone ever use that as factor to take away from the game's rating based on quality?  She was trying to prove something hardbody with that one.  Taking it out on the video game lol

I don't see critics lowering scores for Mad Men because it's misogynistic 
indifferent.gif

Tekken got tatas for days...... she is extra subjective

She's clearly butt hurt 

Going by what people who already have the game are saying, there's slightly more texture pop in if you I stall both disks. Not enough to be game breaking, but its there.
You do however get faster load times when switching characters and loading the map so I guess it's a trade off. I'll wait to see what Rockstar says before I make a decision, but in your case, I would just install both

._. i need a new flash drive for 18gb

its funny gamestop offers you insurance for wack games and doesnt say anything about it for games like GTAV

i wonder why you'd get more pop ins with the discs loaded, anyway

loading skyrim and fallout new vegas on the HD was the bee's knees.....so quick to load, etc.

I think 16 - 18 gigs for a full game install. Don't know the exact number though.
R* posted on twitter that in order for Xbox users to get the best performance, do NOT Install the second disk. They said they'll have more info on why after release. Unfortunate because that's what I was planning to do
I wish I was
mean.gif
Rockstar warns: don't install GTA5 Xbox 360 "play" disc (below is a video showing why): http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-16-rockstar-warns-dont-install-gta5-xbox-360-play-disc

I wish I was :smh:

Rockstar warns: don't install GTA5 Xbox 360 "play" disc (below is a video showing why): http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-16-rockstar-warns-dont-install-gta5-xbox-360-play-disc

im confused by all this don't install disc 2. maybe i just didn't see but only disc that was "installing" was disc 1 for me. did i miss something?

im confused by all this don't install disc 2. maybe i just didn't see but only disc that was "installing" was disc 1 for me. did i miss something?

Basically dont install the disc that you pop in the xbox to play.

Only the mandatory install disc.

So for 360:

Install Disc 1 > place Disc 2 in tray whenever you want to play the game but do not install.

? Seems fair to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom