Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
gonna officially be that guy....

>D

looks like it lost that og GTA dark feel....went from a drama to a sitcom

was pumped but now not so much :\

Yeah I know what you mean.

So dark. It's just not the same. :\

Ok maybe dark was bad word choice but you guys don't agree the feel changed?

how we gonna compare broads fighting over a man at the beginning versus Ryder loading a gun? Sonny with drugs on the table? CJ/TV shooting?
People straight dying at the end of the SA trailer to a funny moment at the end of V?

GTV is a man going through a midlife crisis with a wild son, with a conspiracy theorist and some other guy wanting to steal cars :lol:
The plot for another game series, not GTA

They completely explained it at the beginning, they are done with the old "Game" and it seems like its about Old Man fun
Characters matured and old GTA stuff isnt cool anymore ie "Selling drugs"

But thats what made GTA.

Destruction, fighting, police chase, strippers, robbery,drugs have always been common to GTA but it seems like the cause for these things change in GTA V

/rant
Yes im mad :lol:

Has GTA had buses that worked before?
Yea gta iv had operable buses. You usually found them around the times square area of the game.
I think he meant buses that you could ride on like cabs. Thats what I thought.

That trailer was too dope, still hoping for turn signals and obey the laws of traffic features though.

Yeah I meant ride because I saw the regular bus and the rapid. It's going to take hours if they do traffic also. :lol:

There was a mod for this on GTA IV.

It was not fun :lol:

Check out the character breakdowns.

GTA isn't going away from that vibe. Apparently, Trevor is a maniac liable of going on a rampage at any moment. Franklin is and up and coming hustler. Michael ties the characters together with his relationship with the other two, but I don't think his story will dictate the overall feel of the game. I really doubt they're going away from what sold the game.

GTA's always had that tongue in cheek humor to it, with a serious side as well. I'd be shocked if that changed.

I found something interesting while lurking another forum. :lol:

iyrRGbQ0oeVQO.gif

monkeys_22027_lg.gif

"The three wise monkeys, sometimes called the three mystic apes, are a pictorial maxim. Together they embody the proverbial principle to "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil."

Rockstar has already explained the characters in the GI article. The gestures seem to match what they said. Trevor is covering his eyes who "sees no evil" and is the loose cannon who does bad things with no remorse. Michael is covering his ears who "hears no evil" and probably doesn't pay attention to or purposefully ignores the negative things going on in his life, and Franklin "speaks no evil" who is probably the one who just keeps his mouth shut to everything going on around him.

Maybe Trevor does something REALLY heinous in the game that Michael refuses to acknowledge while telling Franklin to stay quiet about it. :nerd:

I found something interesting while lurking another forum. :lol:

iyrRGbQ0oeVQO.gif

monkeys_22027_lg.gif

"The three wise monkeys, sometimes called the three mystic apes, are a pictorial maxim. Together they embody the proverbial principle to "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil."

Rockstar has already explained the characters in the GI article. The gestures seem to match what they said. Trevor is covering his eyes who "sees no evil" and is the loose cannon who does bad things with no remorse. Michael is covering his ears who "hears no evil" and probably doesn't pay attention to or purposefully ignores the negative things going on in his life, and Franklin "speaks no evil" who is probably the one who just keeps his mouth shut to everything going on around him.

Maybe Trevor does something REALLY heinous in the game that Michael refuses to acknowledge while telling Franklin to stay quiet about it. :nerd:

someone brought this up in one of the youtube top comments for this trailer, but i didn't think nothing of it. but reading this description right here is very interesting. this is some deep stuff right here. it be interesting how the game unfolds once I play through the story.

"The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Phillips Enterprise or they ain't goin!"

63233767.jpg

There just happens to be a trailer while Trevor talks about moving meth. Mind as well just say, "Stay out of my territory."

friday_night_seitz_breaking_bad-slide-8.jpg

Rockstar love to parody mainstream media. Imagine if they have a mission where Trevor and Franklin build and move a meth lab inside of an RV/motorhome. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: (Couldn't imagine someone of Michael's stature and character doing that, but you never know.)

gonna officially be that guy....
grin.gif

looks like it lost that og GTA dark feel....went from a drama to a sitcom
was pumped but now not so much
ohwell.gif
are you serious??

this one seems darker than the other ones....for gods sake bro you could dance in san andreas, gta 3 was the darkest tho then vice city then 4 then san andreas.

and yes the dogs can be used to your advantage or the enemies advantage, i wouldnt be surprised if you had to train your dog commands.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Some of you dudes just cannot adapt to change, wanting the same thing over and over again :smh:

It's why Activision continues to milk the COD franchise. Same game over and over. I understand the whole "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality, but come on :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom