Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I love this game already and I ain't even play it yet. Waiting is going to suck.

Last edited:
Going back to the mentioning of "real world driving".

Imagine if they replicated LA traffic :rofl:

Dont need 3 characters, will be playing with the black dude the whole time.

Preordered on Black Ops 2 release night, my body is ready!

The song used in trailer #2 is Stevie Wonder: Skeletons :pimp:

R* already getting me hyped and looks like the soundtrack will be dope & on point again like they always deliver on all of their games :pimp:

:lol: at someone in here saying the song was from the 70's

Last edited:
R* gonna go out with a bang with this generation of consoles. Imagine what GTA will be like on the next gen machines.

I hate when websites do this, they either talk about the obvious or nitpick too much

Damn tho,

My body is ready, my pants aren't

R* has my money. :x

Great trailer, missions look so awesome, love the graphics and the look of the world, just everything looks like they've taken the time and thought about it enough.

Ima get an Xbox just so I can play this game, kinda wishing it drops on my bday but prolly a little earlier, game is still :smokin

all I gotta say after watching that trailer...

Imagine if they replicated LA traffic :rofl:

somebody brought that up over at reddit....imagine having to deal with traffic while running from the cops after a bank heist....or riding a Patriot and running over everybody in your way.....i wish they could do it, but i don't think the system could handle it

and yeah....this game is going to be the greatest game ever. can't wait

Damn so has it been confirmed you can play as each character inclusively? Would there be different story arcs? So much possibility

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom