Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

am i the only one not in a rush to get this game? 
Yes.

Thought so 
laugh.gif

A little over 2 hours ago before I go get my copy.

I see NT'er bro ATL_FINEST is on PSN and is playing it already :pimp:

I'm jealous right now :lol:

Bout to go to gs and get my final ticket and contemplate sitting up there or coming back home since it's less than a 5 min drive

I was hoping to buy it from PSN store so it could preload onto my PS3 at midnight PST.

I just checked again and its not even available for purchase on there, even the page it was on is gone.

Should I expect that it will pop back up at midnight? I'm not tryna go to the stores tonight. I'm not about that life anymore.

well scratch my last post.. i seen mad people posting pics of them inline on fb, so i told  one them if they had any copys left grab me one... i might not be waiting after all

I'm home already. Only waited in line for about an hour and a half with a friend. No voucher necessary :D.

Subway cookies and a J held us over for the wait lol.

Last edited:
They finally updated my shipping... it's currently in Louisville, Kentucky but will be delivered tomorrow by 10:30 am.

It's going to be so weird playing with an Xbox controller since I've played all of them on the PS2.

Did play 4 on Xbox, but as I've said I didn't give it much of a chance because of the driving.

Hopefully I can indulge in this one :D

Back
Top Bottom