Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Hope no one dies from gaming marathons...Word to WOW kids in Bejing 

Amazon copy on the way, I'm going to sleep until the UPS man rings my bell 

Went to gamestop to pay mine off. There was some Rockstar reps out there with boxes of posters, t shirts, hoodies, and other trinkets like pens, fake money stacks, and stickers. I took what I could of everything and headed home. I'm hella sick and all the chain smokers and terrible parents talking about giving their 11 year olds a week off from school to play it were too much for me. Hopped in the car and bounced. I'll head back at midnight to pick it up. :lol:

There was a kid no older than 10 on line with his dad. Youngest I saw the whole wait.

On a school night :smh: .

Not my hometown, but I drive trucks and live on the road. Will most likely end up in or around Columbus, MS when the game drops..

Wait...

No offense directed here but ... your saying you have a setup inside your truck with a LCD TV, game console and manage to play games like GTA V when you have to stop to rest while being on the road.

If so :wow:

LED Vizio :smokin :smokin

Just realized I have my copy delivering to my parents' house instead of my office. :smh: Gotta drive over there after work tomorrow. It's cool, get to see my parents. :D

Not that you MFs with the game really give a ****, but have any of you booted up the GTA5 iOS app yet?

I played fetch with Chop, Franklin's rott. Threw the ball off-screen. Son came back with someone's hand.

Not that you MFs with the game really give a ****, but have any of you booted up the GTA5 iOS app yet?

I played fetch with Chop, Franklin's rott. Threw the ball off-screen. Son came back with someone's hand.

I messed with the Los Santos Custom app.

Pimped out a white whip and made my license plate: NIKETALK.

Havent been able to sign into this all day.

Easy cop at the walmart in my hood.. Itz about to go down now doe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom