Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
wasn't even gonna cop this early, friend happened to be around drove to the nearest gamestop line was at least 100+ deep was like hell nah drove another 10 minutes to the other nearest gamestop no line and got it pre-order code and all :smokin

where can i cop a bandana?? where are the clothing stores at and where can i get a tattoo

Not that you MFs with the game really give a ****, but have any of you booted up the GTA5 iOS app yet?

I played fetch with Chop, Franklin's rott. Threw the ball off-screen. Son came back with someone's hand.
Chop never came back with a hand when we played fetch. He did come back with a bong though :lol:

Last edited:
my gamestop was wack as hell..didn't have pizza nothing.

they gave out some crappy posters and also had "games"...it was basically a contest who could make a car using paperboards and some other arts n crafts materials.

i paid my preorder and got the hell out of there, got there at 10and got back home at 10:50, now i gotta wait till a little before midnight to rolll out.

im in group 5, i traded little big planet COD 3 arkham asylum goty edition and 007 and ended up paying 37 bucks for GTA.

laugh.gif

Havent been able to sign into this all day.
Try it now. It went down for me for 15 or so min. not too long ago.
Meh. Still no dice.

Even tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Nada

EDIT

Got thru finally. Good looks

Last edited:
Meh. Still no dice.

Even tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Nada

I'm pretty sure R* Social Club and their servers are being over loaded right now.

I can't even in log into it through the main website right now.

Amazing game so far and I havent wven touched a bit of the map. Lamar is hilarious :lol: I just go to ammunation and get strapped up and go to war with cops. Definitely need a bigger TV doe, 24" LCD might don't make it :frown:

I'm really stuck on this mission where you take the bike after the you jump the gate I'm struggling b LOL there's no vechile to chase him

guess i gotta do more missions but i'm trying to get a bandana at least. where are the clothing stores???

In line right at my local Gamestop and there is over 100 people here.

Glad I'm in the first group.

No, DO NOT INSTALL disk two. You will run into texture problems

Muchos gracias. Knowing me i was about to do it when I got home.

iLLest!

No problem.

Rockstar has promised more information soon. For now, the upshot is, with GTA5 on Xbox 360, you have to install disc one but run disc two from the drive.

For ps3 owners who are having issues with the download crashing at 15%, while downloading the digital copy of GTAV. DO not perform background download.

don't like driving so far but its car dependent IMO.
gotta get used to the controls. they feel very different and i don't remember how to do certain stuff which is failing missions for me. i can't figure out how to fire a gun while driving.:smh:

was stuck for awhile figuring out how to take cover. etc. etc. and the game doesn't explain ****.

the missions are way too hard starting out. like mission 3 feels like mid game gta IV. like let a ***** get used to the controls first before i go on a high speed chase through all types of traffic and pick up two stars with the police setting up barricades and ****.

i'm rusty since its been years but damn.

Back
Top Bottom