Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The Special edition map has a secret message

map29ifxq.jpg

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises.
Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.
Lago Zan Cudo.
Great Ocean, Highway north,
through north Chumash,
0.5 miles past Raton Canyon.
When guard rail ends,
follow the dirt road down the docks.
Bring $500,000 cash.

Bout to get me a half milli then...

IMPOSSIBLE to lose wanted level. I've literally been on Franklin's mission trying to lose the cops for the post thirty minutes. I'll lose all my stars, then some cop seems me 20 seconds later and they all come right back.

Only real gripe about the game. Other than that, perfection.

IMPOSSIBLE to lose wanted level. I've literally been on Franklin's mission trying to lose the cops for the post thirty minutes. I'll lose all my stars, then some cop seems me 20 seconds later and they all come right back.

best way to escape the cops is first lose them then hid in an alley they usually pass right through then wait till the stars are gone.

so after the the driving thing with lamar and receiving a call from the green S guy,

i started robbing stores i had mad cash and also the ammunation gave me an smg with upgraded everything, 

so i murked some cops and ballas, then after buying alot of ammo and heading to do my first mission the game freezes. 
indifferent.gif

its fun as hell though, but expect some issues that go with games this large hopefully rockstar patches these bugs soon.

I don't have the game yet, but I think you might have to ditch or change your ride. It sounds like if you're spotted in it, they actually remember.

IFruit not working for me.. I keep getting this message.. And there isn't anything wrong with my internet

I was at a stoplight and had someone cross the street stop and take a picture :lol:

Lol. I was stuck on the sidewalk with the tow truck and had a crowd of 3 or 4 people around me taking cell phone pics. One of them said something like "yo, that's crazy. Look at this". Game is too real :lol:

I played for about 4 hours before I had to head to work. The game is amazing. I stopped doing missions after I finished off the two "strangers/freaks' side missions that appeared on Michael's map after gaining access to him. After that I just roamed around. I rode a Jetski and got the trophy for being ate by a shark. :nthat:

Last edited:
Went to wal-mart before work this AM and copped. Still had a ton of copies left. Can't wait to play it later on tonight.

Back
Top Bottom