Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
god damn police bombarding and ****. ******g ridiculous. move the **** out the way so i can shoot this ***** off the bike and be done with this. so damn frustrating.

I'm breezing through the missions but I'm a GTA FIEND and everything feels natural. Just did Trevor's first mission and the special effects are so legit. This game is insane. RockStar paid so much attention to detail. Even the clothing options so far have me impressed. There's so much **** going on my mind cant even process it.

Gonna be a long night.

typical ******g immoveable objects blocking the car from going forward, wind making the god damn car spin around like a ******g dreidel. :smh:

the driving seems the exact same.

Disc is installing right now!! Took about 10 mins to move through the line and I was towards the back!! SO PUMPED :smokin :smokin :smokin

bagged a stripper and beat her back out...5 mins after she already sending the boy Franklin flicks via text message

Anyone else's iFruit not working? Seems like my license plates wont change. I'm getting an error trying to send the order.

RIP to my GPA and social life

this might be a dumb question but would i be able to pick this up on thursday thats the only day i could possibly do it.
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Having a lot of fun so far. I haven't played GTAIV in well over a year, so I'm getting used to the driving and button control in general.

Three questions:

- How the hell do you throw the ball to make Chop fetch? Every time I try to Franklin just drops the ball :lol: .
- Is everyone using Autosave? Or are you creating a new save slot and saving your progress that way?
-After downloading the iFruit app through the App Store, how do I link it up through my 360 gamer tag?

Last edited:
Smh biggest fail of the day. My friend was pushing me to get it for Xbox so I gave in come home to realize not enough GB. Now I can't play tonight and have to go back tomorrow and switch it for ps3. :smh:

Smh biggest fail of the day. My friend was pushing me to get it for Xbox so I gave in come home to realize not enough GB. Now I can't play tonight and have to go back tomorrow and switch it for ps3.
mean.gif
you can use any usb hard drive

Been playing for about 2hrs. Game is SOLID, didn't think the driving would bother me much but I realized it really depends on the car and the character that is driving.

Story may start of slow for some people but I think its just right. Gonna be a lot of time spent on this masterpiece tomorrow after class.

typical ******g immoveable objects blocking the car from going forward, wind making the god damn car spin around like a ******g dreidel. :smh:

the driving seems the exact same.

Driving is nowhere close to the same. You damn near cant lose control of the car. Takes some time getting used to after recently playing GTA IV.

Initial impressions are positive. Did some missions, then hit the highway with Michael in a Mañana. I was gonna drive around the entire map, but switched to Franklin before I got too far out of town.

The Special edition map has a secret message

map29ifxq.jpg

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises.
Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.
Lago Zan Cudo.
Great Ocean, Highway north,
through north Chumash,
0.5 miles past Raton Canyon.
When guard rail ends,
follow the dirt road down the docks.
Bring $500,000 cash.

Back
Top Bottom