Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I've played story mode for like 5 hours so far, sooo much to do.

What's the best car you guys found so far?? I've got Michael an Audi R8. Fast and great handles. I also used the cheat for the "Rapid GT". DK what real car it is... I'm waiting on a lambo or rari. Or something classic.

im playing trevors part already.

his ish is insane, just finished doing the mission when you first get a plane...

i crashed about 3 times.

this game is fun as hell, got it at 12 last night and still havent slept. 
ohwell.gif

I've played story mode for like 5 hours so far, sooo much to do.

What's the best car you guys found so far?? I've got Michael an Audi R8. Fast and great handles. I also used the cheat for the "Rapid GT". DK what real car it is... I'm waiting on a lambo or rari. Or something classic.
doesnt cheats automatically make it so u cant earn trophies/achievements????????

Just finished the game (had it since Thursday). This is probably the easiest GTA I've played. I think GTA III is still the hardest of the series for me. Really fun game. I still have some side missions and stuff to get to 100% completion but game was solid and a lot of lovable characters like Wade.

Last edited:
**** this game

have to go return my copy cause it freezes on 2106 MB on install every time no matter if I use HD or flash drive :lol: :smh:

Has anyone gotten iFruit to work yet?

(I imagine it doesn't work today because 30 million people are trying to access it to train Chop.)

Not sure if people know but the manual is available as an APP for the iPhone

Are u playing the game Hybrid ?

People came into work and were playing it after the midnight release in our theater room :lol:

I watched the first few hours up to the point where they go to the stadium and called it good. Got my copy in the mail today and will be jumpin on the PS3 when I leave work.

I think I have you on my friends list. If not add me. My home account name for PSN is "Katsuragi"

Last edited:
By the time it finished installing last night I was awake enough to do one mission and then passed out. Hopefully get a couple hours in tonight. 

UPS played games all day so I have been working then I go out side for a quick business call and almost step on the package outside... I can tell you that was a really short call.. I have the PS3 wired in the office the download is going pretty quick im trying to catch up on quick work before its over for good lol add my PSN DonovanDoesIt looking to clan up with NTERS once online releases.. 

About to play now, wish it was like GTA IV where cheats were in the phone and sucks there is no weapons cheat or health cheat

Back
Top Bottom