Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Gamestop has me tight :x

Went in yesterday to preorder the game at like 530. Dude says come back between 6-9 and get your special ticket for the midnight release . Im like okay bet , but if it gets too crazy and i opt out of the release i can just come grab it tomorrow right . Dude is like ya no doubt. Tosses a yellow sticker with a 1 on it and I dip.

Then like 9pm hits and im getting tiredand I worked at 8 anyway, so i call Game Stop to verify that my receipt will still be good, they confirm that yes it will be good for 48 hours.

Come he re today, waited in like for 30 minutes, dude at the counter tells me my receipt was only good for midnight :x :x :wow: :wow:

Talked to the manager and she confirmed :smh: She said shes going to look at the cameras and call me tomorrow :rolleyes

Gta cost me $127.48 . Hope its good :lol:

Sorry for grammer posting from my phone in GS parking lot :lol:

Just got my copy. This thing is selling like wildfire from what I see on Instagram. Good to see the video game industry flourish still unlike the music industry now. I hope those Rockstar guys are raging at a bar for a job well done.

Part of me wants to buy this so damn bad, but I haven't played any video games in what seems like forever. Don't know what to do 
ohwell.gif

Went in yesterday to preorder the game at like 530. Dude says come back between 6-9 and get your special ticket for the midnight release . Im like okay bet , but if it gets too crazy and i opt out of the release i can just come grab it tomorrow right . Dude is like ya no doubt. Tosses a yellow sticker with a 1 on it and I dip.

Then like 9pm hits and im getting tiredand I worked at 8 anyway, so i call Game Stop to verify that my receipt will still be good, they confirm that yes it will be good for 48 hours.

Come he re today, waited in like for 30 minutes, dude at the counter tells me my receipt was only good for midnight :x :x :wow: :wow:

Talked to the manager and she confirmed :smh: She said shes going to look at the cameras and call me tomorrow :rolleyes

wait so dude took ur money and u cant get the game period
or did they sell out????
my bad i dont get it

How did you guys get into the garage for the mission with Michael where you have to get into the house by knocking out the gardener?

Last edited:
You don't need stickies to blow the doors off, just unload into the back center of the doors and it'll open up.

I had to g catch a body on Grove. Ballers taking that **** over can't ride. Nah b.

^^^I only had a pistol on me at the time. Killed the guards and tried to open the door but was a no go. I just ended up leaving cause the cops came :lol:

Last edited:
How did you guys get into the garage for the mission with Michael where you have to get into the house by knocking out the gardener?

Backyard, climb up the back and into the window.

Just got my first crib. YEEEEEEEEEE.

Left school because I had like a 2hr block. UPS said that it'd be at my house by 3pm.(I didn't read the fine print "end of day for residental deliveries)

I go home expecting to see gtav.

Enter my room to find a package that seemed like it could fit gtav.

I look closely and I realize that it's just a lame and useless textbook.

mean.gif
 My plan is ruwinned.

Last edited:
Left school because I had like a 2hr block. UPS said that it'd be at my house by 3pm.(I didn't read the fine print "end of day for residental deliveries)
I go home expecting to see gtav.
Enter my room to find a package that seemed like it could fit gtav.
I look closely and I realize that it's just a lame and useless textbook.
:smh:  My plan is ruwinned.

:lol:

can't wait to get off work.. :smokin

Backyard, climb up the back and into the window.

Just got my first crib. YEEEEEEEEEE.

Yea I got that but then how the heck do you get into the garage? I've been roaming around and around but can't open any doors or anything.

Edit: How are you guys making all your $$. I got like $40 after buying 1 grenade lol. Did 3 missions so far

Last edited:

They sold your copy fam. GS does this all the time and unless your tight with the manager do not pre-order a popular game with them that you know will sell out. Most likely you have to wait for the next shipment to come in to get your copy or they will refund you your money.

Next time pre-order with a local mom & pop store or BB and more often than not they will hold your copy.

Back
Top Bottom