Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Aliens in a barrel? :rofl: This is the weirdest part of a video game I've have ever played.

Last edited:
haven't bought a game since halo 4, and was widely disappointed. Was really debating on turning the car around when i was driving to gamestop. Let's see how this goes....

Walked in Target at 6pm and grabbed the last SE for the 360 :pimp:

I guess when my SE from GameStop comes in Monday, I will just return it and put the credit on my PS4. Can't believe they got me on my preorder like that still :smh:

So I just lost chop........my boy just took off sprinting for no reason.

That dog was not being caught. Damn dog need some home training.

When we android users gonna get this app?

These mission pre-Trevor aren't really paying.

How are y'all making money? People in Mike's side of town have empty pockets as well.

That social app thing on iFruit won't submit for me, is it bogged down that much?

Trying to register on iPad if that helps..

Never leaving my bedroom. ever.

I wish they would have put the ifruit stuff in the game as well as the phone app.  I like the idea of being able to make changes in the game remotely but not having it be the only option.

The ifruit app was workin fine for me up until like 12pm PST today... Havent been able to login since. Keep getting an error that it cant link to my account.

They def. gettin hit with that server overload... :lol:

The collector's edition stuff like the guns and cars can only be used for one account huh? even if it's on the same HDD..

Lost a huge part of my first score, loot was aight but...:smh:

Don't be cheap on the crew members.

THIS THIS THIS!

The ifruit app was workin fine for me up until like 12pm PST today... Havent been able to login since. Keep getting an error that it cant link to my account.

They def. gettin hit with that server overload... :lol:

And the worst part, I keep getting notifications to pick up Chop's poop. :lol:

Last edited:
Game looks so good from sunset to sunrise. I mean, day time looks good too, but it's on another level with all the different colors in the sky, or with the city lit up.

And that first time a thunderstorm rolls in :wow: :smokin

Lost a huge part of my first score, loot was aight but...
mean.gif
Cheap driver, cheap shooter, expensive technician FTW
Lamar winning all kinda BET movie awards with his performance in this game 
roll.gif

I cheaped out on the gunman (because we weren't going to be using guns) and he crashed his bike during the escape. Cost me 2.5 mil.

Last edited:
Went Down To The Grove And Did Donuts In The Middle Of The Street, Then Shot Up The Purple Low Low, Ballas Tried To Smoke Me..

Back
Top Bottom