Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
JUST got the game! Did The first 2 missions then the side-towing mission & now I just ran into Packie haha

I just moved into franklins new place but I had a gold Bugatti in the garage at my aunts and its not at the garage in the new place... Anyone know where it might be??

You can hold down the X button on the "+" and it'll go up really fast if thats what you mean.
cot damnit! i pushed x like 250 times before i gave up! >:
laugh.gif
Damn fam
laugh.gif
your thumbs must be brolic now

Homie brought out the Sega MK1 'Test Your Might' knuckles for the stocks 

How do I unlock tattoo shops? Last time I checked I was only 3% in last mission I did was the jewelery heist and unlocked Trevor. Am not deep enough into the game yet?

I got the tat shops after doing one of Trevor's early missions. Before you can switch back to Mike or Franklin.

Thanks one more question is there weight lifting in this game or anything I can do to make Franklin look more swole?

:lol: tryin to recreate my image of CJ from SA

how long did you hold the stock? I'm not sure how to check in game days
after i saved the game 3 times, which advances the time in game.. i noticed the Betapharmaceuticals stock started going down

and I still havent found that guy that gives you 100k, weres the location? i already moved out the hood

I held it for a couple of hours til it noticed it was only going up by pennies. And i found the 100K guy in a high end neighborhood close to where franklin lives dont recall exactly where.

GTA V > San Andreas > Vice City > the rest .....

Gta 3 is the goat. Having pedestrians riot, have weapons, and shoot at you? On the first island. HOURS of fun

But I'd say vice city is my favorite. Miami in the 80s with all the scarface references :pimp:

GTA V > San Andreas > Vice City > the rest .....

Gta 3 is the goat. Having pedestrians riot, have weapons, and shoot at you? On the first island. HOURS of fun

But I'd say vice city is my favorite. Miami in the 80s with all the scarface references :pimp:
like i like san andreas but damn vice city was the ****
the storytelling was above san andreas
like tommy had a reason and backstory for everything he was doing
cj just seemed like everyday and every mission was something random and new with no cohesion
i still like san andreas though but vice city is the best
tryna see how this stacks up after a few more hours

like i like san andreas but damn vice city was the ****
the storytelling was above san andreas
like tommy had a reason and backstory for everything he was doing
cj just seemed like everyday and every mission was something random and new with no cohesion
i still like san andreas though but vice city is the best
tryna see how this stacks up after a few more hours

I know whatchu mean. San Andreas has the customization. But vice city has the story

what do the bars at the bottom of the gps map mean?????????????? :nerd:

Green is health. Blue is body armor. Yellow is special ability.
ooooh ok i bee wondering how do i know when im almost dead
kept getting into shootouts but couldnt figure out where my health was :lol:

ALSO how can i check my player stats like how close is franklin to leveling up his driving or stamina or whatever what button is that?????????

ooooh ok i bee wondering how do i know when im almost dead
kept getting into shootouts but couldnt figure out where my health was :lol:

ALSO how can i check my player stats like how close is franklin to leveling up his driving or stamina or whatever what button is that?????????

The best I think you can do is hold the down button like youre changing a character and use the right stick to hover over the person whos stats you wanna see. When the skill increases it shows up on the side of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom