Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
this happened to me, i went back and cant get in the garage..you lost the bugatti bruh :smh:
Something light... Just found a new one LOLLL only seen 2 this whole time playing. You can buy it of course

The writing in this game is amazing. Might be the funniest game I've ever played. 

The random moments are hilarious. Switched from Franklin to Michael and he was listening to Steve WinWood-Higher Love while driving in a Audi. 
roll.gif

Can someone write out the controls for the player's special abilities for the xbox please. When it pops up on my screen I can't make out what it says. Thanks

Couldn't wait to play the game so I went to Target around the block and picked it up instead of getting it online. Time to retire 2k13.

Man some of you guys are far as hell in the game...
Off from work and class ends early tomorrow so I hope I can put some work in lol...
This game is going to last me along time...
Glad I didn't buy for my Xbox, PS3 for the win

Ok... someone give me a step by step as to how to play the market in this game.

Just the Franklin mission with Lester where he kills four jurors for the Redwood case. I just bought stocks maybe a little bit after the mission and it just plummeted and still losing on it.

Help!

like i like san andreas but damn vice city was the ****
the storytelling was above san andreas
like tommy had a reason and backstory for everything he was doing
cj just seemed like everyday and every mission was something random and new with no cohesion
i still like san andreas though but vice city is the best
tryna see how this stacks up after a few more hours
The truth being said in this post.
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I finally went and copped mine! Installing right now.
nthat.gif

This thread is moving too fast for me to backtrack but..is anyone else unable to post pics on the in-game "Instagram" yet?

Last edited:

This thread is moving too fast for me to backtrack but..is anyone else unable to post pics on the in-game "Instagram" yet?
We have to wait until R* updates and turn on this feature on the R* social club.
Thanks, thought my ps3 was trippin.

Man the possibilities once this and the rest of online goes live are endless. So much you can do with other people.

I also checked out the details of that iFruit app. The car building features sound dope, but I don't want to babysit that dog all the time 
laugh.gif

I don't know if I should download it or not.

Holy Crap !

GTA 5 Makes $800 Million in One Day

"Highest first day retail sales of any title in the history of the company and the Grand Theft Auto series.”

Take-Two has announced that Grand Theft Auto V generated approximately $800 million in sales worldwide during its first 24 hours on sale. According to Take-Two, this marks “the highest first day retail sales of any title in the history of the company and the Grand Theft Auto series.”

Take-Two notes that the figure includes sales across both platforms in all territories, but added that GTA 5 has not yet launched in Japan or Brazil.

"All of us at Take-Two are thrilled with the initial response to Grand Theft Auto V,” said Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick. “Once again, the team at Rockstar Games have outdone themselves, setting the entertainment industry's new standard for creativity, innovation and excellence. Beginning at midnight on Monday, consumers around the world gathered in anticipation to be among the first to experience the evolution of this remarkable series. In North America alone, more than 8,300 stores opened their doors at midnight to welcome fans whose loyalty and enthusiasm were rewarded with what The New York Times called 'the most immersive spectacle in interactive entertainment'. We are incredibly proud of Rockstar Games' creative achievement and could not be more pleased with the success of this launch."

Link:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09...-day?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

:wow:

Got my copy from Dell. Still waiting on that giftcard to use on Call of Duty though. I wanted to install the game and chill out but Rockstar had other plans smh I had to do 2 missions before I could save and quit.

QUICK QUESTION ABOUT SAVING A CAR

If a car is saved in a garage, is there any way to use it and not have to worry about loosing it?

I sunk a ton of money into a bugatti, and stored it in a garage Franklin owns. If I take it out and do a mission where the car get lost/damaged, will another be in the garage when I return?

QUICK QUESTION ABOUT SAVING A CAR

If a car is saved in a garage, is there any way to use it and not have to worry about loosing it?

I sunk a ton of money into a bugatti, and stored it in a garage Franklin owns. If I take it out and do a mission where the car get lost/damaged, will another be in the garage when I return?

No.

Back
Top Bottom