Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

QUICK QUESTION ABOUT SAVING A CAR

If a car is saved in a garage, is there any way to use it and not have to worry about loosing it?

I sunk a ton of money into a bugatti, and stored it in a garage Franklin owns. If I take it out and do a mission where the car get lost/damaged, will another be in the garage when I return?
I put a lot of money into a lambo and put it in my garage. Switched away from franklin and when i switched back at night he was coming out of the strip club and it was there waiting for me. Drove it back to the place in vinewood opened the garage and there was a lambo in there too. The game had accidentally cloned it. Try that and see if you can get two or three more so if you do take it out for a mission it's nothing cuz you got another one.

This Super Slim joint heats up waaay less than my OG Slim one. Looks better too. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just slide thru the Grove Street area wit Lamar and Trevor... Shh got so real.. Ballas was coming from everywhere fam.. They were coming outta the house, alley ways, pulling up 4 deep in cars ishh was too much.. Tha ability to switch between characters comes in handy with these type of situations..
Lamar be on some dumb shh tho, I can see him and Franklin falling out at some point later on in the game..

Just slide thru the Grove Street area wit Lamar and Trevor... Shh got so real.. Ballas was coming from everywhere fam.. They were coming outta the house, alley ways, pulling up 4 deep in cars ishh was too much.. Tha ability to switch between characters comes in handy with these type of situations..
Lamar be on some dumb shh tho, I can see him and Franklin falling out at some point later on in the game..

that mission was crazy. police came deep as ****, had me switching back and forth trying not to die :smh:

Sooo my nephew had this game since yesterday and didn't eem tell me :stoneface: Walked in his room and saw it on his desk, the case had me like...
Then I was like...
Then I looked at my nephew...

dirt bike is hella fun :lol:. most fun out of all them so far. where do you get a watch from? i can't seem to find them anywhere.

My favorite automobile is that 1980's chevy suburban with maxed out parts.

Back
Top Bottom