Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Am I the only one having issues seeing the crosshair ? A little white dot is hard to see at times. I have a 32in LCD (sit maybe 3-4feet away) before people say get a better tv.
In the settings tab, go to the display section and a weapon target option should be there. you can stitch between simple target and complex.

THIS!!! :nerd: :nerd:

I played from 5pm-1am last night... Took a break to shower, didn't eat anything but tostitos and slices of cheese... Sad thing is I only did like 2 missions the majority was free roaming trying to get paid:x :lol:

Trying to get Franklin paid :pimp:

Spent bout 80k on my Ferrarri, parked it in my new crib, & lost it :smh:  Gotta get this reup money now...

Flight School? Psh spent atleast 2 hours in there and I'm not even certified yet, have to figure out how to go fast with the Helicopter...

I gotta get the stock market down & cop a garage or 3 to put some whips in...

WHERE CAN I GET WATCHES?
WHERE CAN I BUY CARS? 

Theres sunken treasure at the northwest point of the map that gives you 12K evey time. You swim down there with 1 character (like Franklin), grab the money. And right after switch to Michael, then immediately switch back to franklin and the treasure will be back and you can do this every time....until they patch it of course. And you can do it with any character.

Where are these watches been tryna figure it out since yesterday :nerd:

Havent looked but i think you can buy cars from the travel section on the internet from the phone.

Am I the only one having issues seeing the crosshair ? A little white dot is hard to see at times. I have a 32in LCD (sit maybe 3-4feet away) before people say get a better tv.

Change it in your settings from simple to complex.

Last edited:
I got jumped inside the damn barbershop. Accidentally bumped into dude and he got 3 of his homies to sneak me. :smh:  

Kept my guns. :pimp:

I walked into a barber shop and then It got robbed. I gave the owner back the money until she decided to be cheap with the reward money.....I chased her down and beat her up.

I need to rob these armored trucks man, can't find em tho....

Did it once got $7k.

It stopped at a red light, took out my assault rifle and put half a clip and then money came rolling out.. Probably easier to do is to kill the driver and the passenger.

man i tried that last night, seemed to not be able to find the briefcase next to the plane smh. only tried for about ten minutes though, ill try again after work today. 

Anybody have any success murking out thr ballas on the grove. You shoot one, like 50 light you up lol.

Bruh, they gave me the business at the gas station. Went to try and rob the joint and Ballas flexed on me. Handled like two of them with the hands, but like 4 more came out of nowhere. Pulled out the strap and started lettin go, and they came out the wood-works with all types of choppers... Pulled me out the car and everything... :lol:

Wasn't Love Sosa supposed to be in this game? :lol:

lol Yeah, what happened with this??

did a Green Lambo feel for Trevor:

That's a Bullet GT I believe (Ford GT replica)... You'll know the Lambo when you see it.

The cars are incredible on this game. Customization is practically endless...

Gotta recreate this for the god Michael:

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Anybody have any success murking out thr ballas on the grove. You shoot one, like 50 light you up lol.

Bruh, they gave me the business at the gas station. Went to try and rob the joint and Ballas flexed on me. Handled like two of them with the hands, but like 4 more came out of nowhere. Pulled out the strap and started lettin go, and they came out the wood-works with all types of choppers... Pulled me out the car and everything... :lol:

Wasn't Love Sosa supposed to be in this game? :lol:

lol Yeah, what happened with this??

did a Green Lambo feel for Trevor:

That's a Bullet GT I believe (Ford GT replica)... You'll know the Lambo when you see it.

The cars are incredible on this game. Customization is practically endless...

Gotta recreate this for the god Michael:

:pimp: :pimp:

:rofl: i def gotta get this game now

Feltzer Sport is my main whip right now. Fully loaded mine. Matte black

Love the way that engine sounds. I spend an hour trying to find the Adder (Bugatti) but no luck :smh: Is there a certain time that it's out? Also I got my custom car I did with iFruit last night.

Feltzer Sport is my main whip right now. Fully loaded mine. Matte black
Love the way that engine sounds. I spend an hour trying to find the Adder (Bugatti) but no luck
mean.gif
Is there a certain time that it's out? Also I got my custom car I did with iFruit last night.
I've seen it twice by the jewelry store where you do the first heist parked out on the main street.

Whenever those random events happen HELP THOSE PEOPLE!

I helped a guy who was getting his bike stolen and ended up being a young CEO for the dog food company.

Sent me a email saying THIS ISNT SPAM claiming to give me 100,000 in stock of the company. I thought it was a joke.

Looked at my account. 100k in my portfolio on top of the heist money. :pimp:    Franklin winning right now!!!

With these random events,

Did you take his wallet (or bike in this case) back to the guy or did you keep it in order to get the stock options?

I usually just kill the robber and dip off with the cash

Last edited:
Love the way that engine sounds. I spend an hour trying to find the Adder (Bugatti) but no luck :smh: Is there a certain time that it's out? Also I got my custom car I did with iFruit last night.

It spawns on the jewelry store block just circle it a couple of times i found it in like 40 seconds.

Also,

Can you deposit money into ATMs. I remember before the game dropped, reviews were like you can deposit your bread in there in case you get robbed

Sooooo where are the ATMs to deposit?

Also,

Can you deposit money into ATMs. I remember before the game dropped, reviews were like you can deposit your bread in there in case you get robbed

There's like three right next to each other inthe strip club

I need to rob these armored trucks man, can't find em tho....

I was riding around Franklin's area of LS and the screen blinked and a blue dot appeared at a gas station. Lo and behold, there was one security guy standing near the truck and the other guard was walking towards the truck with a briefcase. I blasted them both and made off with $5500. :nthat:

Last edited:
Also,

That's for online.

Thanks, I was definitely wondering

Also,

There's like three right next to each other inthe strip club

You can just view transactions, not deposit.

I went to the Army base to see if I could steal a jet with Trevor. As soon as I crossed over the Stop sign got 3 stars & was lite up. Dead in 5 seconds.

Last edited:
swoll i was to late for $90 version. whats it called?

The car ? Its like ellegy or something like that? I'll let you know when I get home. I'm like you guys work and sleep are just intermissions between GTA SESSIONS

Back
Top Bottom