Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i have been playing the same mission for at least 30 min at this point trying to land this plane.

i have to work and i have other **** to do. why the **** would they release this on a tuesday knowing god damn well the flying mechanics were like this.:smh:

not trying to rush through the game by any means but being chased by the cops before, during and right after missions for just walking around while black and taking 342343423424234234 min to land a plane is not fun at all.:smh:

haven't been this frustrated by MOVEMENT in a game in a long, long time. they're bringing me back to when i used to blow on a cartridge...

yeah. first time i landed i bounced back up and ended up in the air.
its impossible to circle around and try to land again. if you don't land the first time just commit that.

the second time i was successful at landing but i landed feet away and couldnt drive the plane to the spot. it ended up being badly damage trying to drive it and i had to restart. this is after restarting dozens of times and trying for over 30 min at this point.

a ***** has work and this is my only time and i wasn't trying to spend most of this time on one mission landing this ********.

can someone open up a GTA V post your whips thread :lol:

did a Green Lambo feel for Trevor:

I got jumped inside the damn barbershop. Accidentally bumped into dude and he got 3 of his homies to sneak me.
mean.gif

Kept my guns.
pimp.gif

Last edited:

YUCK... Woke up in this ****. :x

Two days in and only 10.3% complete.... I havent done anything but try to finds whips to fill up the garage. Broke as hell but havin the time of my life in this *****. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Man I need help with flight school.I need to complete it with Michael for the port heist mission Trevor is putting together.

I'm stuck & keep messing up on the part where you to flight inverted upside and hold it for a minute.

This is pissing me off >:

Can anyone give me some tips on how to do this with the PS3 controller ?

Only advice I can give is to tap left and right on the left analog stick to keep it as level as possible and to tap up on the left analog stick to keep your altitude. The helicopter portion had me heated :lol:

1 more hour.
I feel like Im waiting on an online TLO release, the way Im watching the clock.
But I really just wanna leave work and go play.

At work

LL

I have to go to both my jobs today and tomorrow PLUS a wedding on Saturday and I'm hanging out (not at my place) with my girl. She's equally sad she can't play cause we going out to meet one of her friends

What property should i buy 1st. Already brought garage for Franklin. Custom shop or cab place? Wanna get the money flowing in weekly.

yeah. first time i landed i bounced back up and ended up in the air.
its impossible to circle around and try to land again. if you don't land the first time just commit that.

the second time i was successful at landing but i landed feet away and couldnt drive the plane to the spot. it ended up being badly damage trying to drive it and i had to restart. this is after restarting dozens of times and trying for over 30 min at this point.

a ***** has work and this is my only time and i wasn't trying to spend most of this time on one mission landing this ********.

I did it on my second try, landed kinda off center and went into the bush on the left, but didn't do any real damage.

Got to the point where Trevor drives to dudes cousins house and called it a night. Can't wait to get off work and plug back in. Game is insane. Got killed by a dog as Trevor in someones backyard :lol:
Not gonna do many missions when I play today. Just roam and spend this money lol

No humble brag I promise but the collectors edition car is so sick. I can stand there and generate u limited amounts of them and they all come pumped out .

The muscle car is whatever. Don't like how it handles.
swoll i was to late for $90 version. whats it called?

Last edited:
Man I need help with flight school.I need to complete it with Michael for the port heist mission Trevor is putting together.

I'm stuck & keep messing up on the part where you to flight inverted upside and hold it for a minute.

This is pissing me off >:

Can anyone give me some tips on how to do this with the PS3 controller ?

Only advice I can give is to tap left and right on the left analog stick to keep it as level as possible and to tap up on the left analog stick to keep your altitude. The helicopter portion had me heated :lol:
Helicopter are the only ones I got less than a gold in. The time they give you to go through the course is kinda ridiculous.>:

Trying to fly under the bridges :lol:

And old PS3 models take FOREVER. My roommate has an OG and it isn't even worth it. Mine downloaded in 2 hours or so.

Question in spoiler.

The mission Lester gives Franklin, in which he gotta assassinate the pharmaceutical CEO...

Should you buy stock in Beta Pharm before the mission is completed or after?

Question in spoiler.
The mission Lester gives Franklin, in which he gotta assassinate the pharmaceutical CEO...

Should you buy stock in Beta Pharm before the mission is completed or after?
Before.

This one side mission messed me over , I seen the little blue dot flashing on my screen while I was in San Andreas playing with Michael. So I go to it and it's this crackhead screaming "help help, he's beating the **** out of her!" So I follow the crackhead into an alley and 3 dudes pop out a corner with shottys and AKs smh. They said stay where you are and don't make a move, give me all your money ........as soon as I pressed L1 it was over, they were slanging them bullets, died instantly smh. This happen to anyone else?

This one side mission messed me over , I seen the little blue dot flashing on my screen while I was in San Andreas playing with Michael. So I go to it and it's this crackhead screaming "help help, he's beating the **** out of her!" So I follow the crackhead into an alley and 3 dudes pop out a corner with shottys and AKs smh. They said stay where you are and don't make a move, give me all your money ........as soon as I pressed L1 it was over, they were slanging them bullets, died instantly smh. This happen to anyone else?

Soon as I saw em I started firing and took me all out

Back
Top Bottom