Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
LB/L1 to shoot out of a car. I dont think you can change guns whilst in a vehicle, it defaults to submachine gun then pistol once you're out of submachine gun ammo

Press x to change weapons in car. Pistol smg or sticky bomb. On ps3 its square

Whenever those random events happen HELP THOSE PEOPLE!

I helped a guy who was getting his bike stolen and ended up being a young CEO for the dog food company.

Sent me a email saying THIS ISNT SPAM claiming to give me 100,000 in stock of the company. I thought it was a joke.

Looked at my account. 100k in my portfolio on top of the heist money.
pimp.gif
   Franklin winning right now!!!

Last edited:
took me 1 hour 38 min to land that plane.

i meant to pop the other guy and blow both planes up right after but forgot due to finally landing the plane after failing 2423423423423432423423432 times.

This game is simply delightful.

Im embarrassed to admit how many hrs I spend on this today. First time playing.

Blew all my money at the custom shop. Worth it. 
laugh.gif
my man here taking instagram selfies with his lambo

let that boy cook 
pimp.gif

Someone please answer these questions for me so I can start playing this game this weekend:

How big of an external HD do I need to download this game from the PS store (PS3 stopped reading disks)?

How do I download it to the external HD?

Please respond.

Question to building up the characters stamina...

I did the triathlon #1 with Michael the dude with the house in the hills, and did #2 and #3 with the black dude I think Franklin.

I maxed out with Franklin on the third triathlon and when I got to the last leg of the third triathlon part which is running with Franklin I got the 100% stamina and now have infinite run I believe because during that last leg of the triathlon the stamina bar stopped going down when I got to 100% stamina.

Now my question is do I have to do this with all of the characters seperately or once I do it with one they all have the built up 100% stamina because that last trathlon #3 was OD.

They damn near have you do the entire map :smh:

Someone please answer these questions for me so I can start playing this game this weekend:

How big of an external HD do I need to download this game from the PS store (PS3 stopped reading disks)?

How do I download it to the external HD?

Please respond.

I heard you need at least 36gb bcos the game is uncompressed then it compresses to 18gb though I'm not completely sure.

Why don't you download it to your internal ps3 harddrive?

And I don't think you can play from and external HD unless you have a PS3 on cfw...

I heard you need at least 36gb bcos the game is uncompressed then it compresses to 18gb though I'm not completely sure.

Why don't you download it to your internal ps3 harddrive?

And I don't think you can play from and external HD unless you have a PS3 on cfw...
For some reason I got the impression that the game was too big and needed an external HD. I will just try to download regularly tonight though. Probably will take like a day to download SMH.

Two questions: I'm about 28% complete and never saw the kid on the bike with 100k stock, I know he's around franklins house but where and is it night or day? Am I too late in the game to get him?

Also has anyone found a pattern to find armored trucks? I keep forgetting to track the banks and banks can be hard to find.

sent my dude chop to go back home as he goes a car literally smacks him. I thought he was gonna be dead so I took the driver out and gave him the business. chop ended up being alive :lol: but that thang was literally something out of the movie car came out of nowhere.

Crazy how side tracked you can get in this game, must have spent like 2-3 hours on flight school alone. Not even gonna go into the gun range. That being said I gotta get my whips up, all the cars in here are
pimp.gif

Great. I just registered a license plate name for GTA Online that I don't want to use anymore on the iFruit app.

Anyone know how to change it?

Crazy how side tracked you can get in this game, must have spent like 2-3 hours on flight school alone. Not even gonna go into the gun range. That being said I gotta get my whips up, all the cars in here are
pimp.gif
Lol Michael txt me and told me to hit the gun range. Lost two hrs in there trying to get all the gold medals.

This game can ruin lives

Also has anyone found a pattern to find armored trucks? I keep forgetting to track the banks and banks can be hard to find.
THIS!!! 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I played from 5pm-1am last night... Took a break to shower, didn't eat anything but tostitos and slices of cheese... Sad thing is I only did like 2 missions the majority was free roaming trying to get paid
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to get Franklin paid 
pimp.gif

Spent bout 80k on my Ferrarri, parked it in my new crib, & lost it 
mean.gif
 Gotta get this reup money now...

Flight School? Psh spent atleast 2 hours in there and I'm not even certified yet, have to figure out how to go fast with the Helicopter...

I gotta get the stock market down & cop a garage or 3 to put some whips in...

WHERE CAN I GET WATCHES?

WHERE CAN I BUY CARS? 

Last edited:
Am I the only one having issues seeing the crosshair ? A little white dot is hard to see at times. I have a 32in LCD (sit maybe 3-4feet away) before people say get a better tv.

These Rockstar guys made $800M in one day of sales.

:x :pimp:

-------------------------

Helicopters in IV, and even dating back to Vice City were such a pain in the *** for me. I'm gonna need to dedicate some solid time in this one to get the hang of flying them. That goes for the planes as well.

Last edited:
Blah. So it looks like each user can only register one unique license plate on the iFruit app for GTA Online.

So just a heads up:

Register your license plate name now for GTA Online.

Almost every name I checked was already taken despite the app being buggy for the last few days.

Last edited:
Went into the airport to find a plane. Got 3 stars

Found a private jet tryna take off and i robbed it. Cops were shooting at me and one of the engines started smokin

I flew all the way to the big mountain and then the plane wouldn't start. Crashed and died :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom