Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Feelin like Hugh Hef :smokin

:nerd: where u at?!

Stole a plane, managed to escape, then flew into military air space. They shot at me with the quickness. Took a missile and lost one engine in my little plane. Managed to evade them through the city... then the other engine shut down and I was just coasting in air :lol:

JUST made it over these mountains with the highway in my sight trying to land... but didn't have enough air and hit a sign hard and came down too strong and exploded :lol:

This game is awesome

only at like 11% and realizing should've invested my money intead of trickin out a car i lost like 20 mins later

also had ordered a 4gb xbox and got a 250gb instead. :smokin :smokin
bout to go back ad play again, games too much

I wish the garages were so that you could squeeze as many cars as you can in there like the garage at the safehouse, Every time I put one in it bumps one out

Im not sure bout yall but when im :smokin  and playing for a few hours then step out into reality i feel as if im still in the damn game with my surroundings. Sounds weird right ? i know.. 
I played all day Tuesday and Wednesday. When I left my house Thursday morning I felt the urge to straight hijack vehicles.:lol:

Wanted to drive on the highway like i do in GTA. :smh:

Switching lanes, just avoiding cars. :smh:

The only way to get to the stock market is via opening that email that Michael got?

I was gonna aske you guys in this thread if there was anything to collect like the past GTA games.

I never got into IV, but the I remember in the other ones picking up 100 hidden packages, and in San Andreas having to spray paint over 100 graffitti tags or something of that nature.

I was wondering if this game had anything like that.

SO OFF TOPIC...who the hell is that in your avy? Every post I see from you freezes me

I was gonna aske you guys in this thread if there was anything to collect like the past GTA games.

I never got into IV, but the I remember in the other ones picking up 100 hidden packages, and in San Andreas having to spray paint over 100 graffitti tags or something of that nature.

I was wondering if this game had anything like that.

SO OFF TOPIC...who the hell is that in your avy? Every post I see from you freezes me

Chyna Hall not sure on the spelling just google and you'll see.

Anyone can answer my question to which this dude quoted?

Is there stuff to collect in the game like hidden packages or spray paint over tags like in previous GTA's?

Im not sure bout yall but when im :smokin  and playing for a few hours then step out into reality i feel as if im still in the damn game with my surroundings. Sounds weird right ? i know.. 
I played all day Tuesday and Wednesday. When I left my house Thursday morning I felt the urge to straight hijack vehicles.:lol:

Wanted to drive on the highway like i do in GTA. :smh:

Switching lanes, just avoiding cars. :smh:
using bullet time time to go in between cars :smh:
why cant that be real :smh:

only at like 11% and realizing should've invested my money intead of trickin out a car i lost like 20 mins later

also had ordered a 4gb xbox and got a 250gb instead. :smokin :smokin
bout to go back ad play again, games too much

Game teachin yall ****** real life lessons lol

Stole a plane, managed to escape, then flew into military air space. They shot at me with the quickness. Took a missile and lost one engine in my little plane. Managed to evade them through the city... then the other engine shut down and I was just coasting in air :lol:

JUST made it over these mountains with the highway in my sight trying to land... but didn't have enough air and hit a sign hard and came down too strong and exploded :lol:

This game is awesome

Same ish happen to me yesterday :lol: i really didnt expect missles i thought theyd just shoot guns. Luckliy i was near the water and jumped out over it.......then my plane fell right on top of me and i died :smh:

yeh I just crashed bout 6 times on the second drop mission.

Thanks PiW

edit: make that 7

Last edited:
What!? Jus do the ship wreck glitch. Got my man frank a cool milkie plus n the past half hour while handling some work hahhah too easy once u find it

So as soon as you get the money from the wreck you switch to another character and back to thee other character and repeat?

Figured I would stop by the old grove st neighborhgood since i was at the garage. Got outta my ride & dude was like "what the ***** you looking at". I thought about it, but was outnumbered so as I was walking to get back in my ride, he said " I need that homie" . Everybody lit me up before I could pull off :lol:

Going back to get my revenge :evil:

i havent tried but i figured id ask but if you switch characters while you have stars on you will they go away when you switch

I just dropped all the deliveries, landed the plane and parked in the hangar. This mofo says mission failed because I got out the plane SMFH

This dude really mentioned True Crime LA having more level of detail than GTA V? :lol:

BTW -- Y' all know True Crime is now Sleeping Dogs right?

GTA V> Sleeping Dogs/True Crime and that's coming from someone who had professional involvement in SD.

I did not know that about sleeping dogs mind blown

Back
Top Bottom