Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Quick question.

Am i the only one that feels a little uneasy doing those Rampage missions. Its basically mass murder and with what happened on the Navy base and Chicago i feel a bit uneasy.

Also this game should not be played by young kids, im grown and find the language a little to much at times

dad he said i have a huge gaper :lol:

finished the murder case. trying to finish this submarine parts/stunt jumps. btw use the maps online instead of searching for it :lol: its gonna take forever if your actually searching

Can someone please explain the correct way to do the merry weather mission to get the 2 mil payout?

Thanks in advance

Theres no way these helicopter tests are real. Theres no way they expect you to fly the helicopter that fast. Unless theres some turbo button that I'm not aware of or a "MAKE IT STOP WOBBLING EVERYWHERE" button

Hold the right trigger and up on the left stick and you should be maintaining pretty good speeds.

Quick question.

Am i the only one that feels a little uneasy doing those Rampage missions. Its basically mass murder and with what happened on the Navy base and Chicago i feel a bit uneasy.

Also this game should not be played by young kids, im grown and find the language a little to much at times
time to take that drake album off repeat. 

i gotta start taking this money making more srs got 80 with mike and 125 with frank. Spending money on cars and strippers maaaaaaaaannn, lol.

Also can't figure out how to steal the lspd van for my life. Think I'ma just try and re-up on cash and upgrade weapons.

Yooooo they buggin... stole the bugatti right on mikes garage. 100k n mods prob wasted...

Not in the impound lot either :smh

Had to trick him out a banshee for now.

Also. Dont do anything with mike while doin the shipwreck glitch. When u switch back franklin is at the smoke shop... n different clothes. Weird

Back
Top Bottom