Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Quick question.

Am i the only one that feels a little uneasy doing those Rampage missions. Its basically mass murder and with what happened on the Navy base and Chicago i feel a bit uneasy.

Also this game should not be played by young kids, im grown and find the language a little to much at times

Quick question.

Am i the only one that feels a little uneasy doing those Rampage missions. Its basically mass murder and with what happened on the Navy base and Chicago i feel a bit uneasy.

Also this game should not be played by young kids, im grown and find the language a little to much at times

You playing GTA fool, get out of here with all that other crap we don't care about

Quick question.

It's rated M for these very reasons.

Quick question.

:rofl:

Quick question.

Untuck ur sack b

If u ever thought GTA was a young childs game you have a reading disability. Theres a big M on the front for a reason... it goes as far to state..

Intense violence
Blood and gore
Nudity
Mature humor
Strong language
Strong sexual content
Use of drugs and alcohol

Quick question.

:lol: you crazy Canadians :lol:

Last edited:
Just got to Trevor

might as well no even get back on lost and damned. didnt get to finish it.

Chyna Hall not sure on the spelling just google and you'll see.

Anyone can answer my question to which this dude quoted?

Is there stuff to collect in the game like hidden packages or spray paint over tags like in previous GTA's?

I know theres 50 letter scraps to collect to solve some murder and the 50 spaceship parts that unlock after a certain mission.

Quick question.

tumblr_lk27s5u1Ui1qg4iizo1_500.gif

Quick question.

:lol:

No spoiler but youre in for a trip if you think those are the worst missions. People gonna come down on rockstar for something in this game.

Last edited:
someone PM'd me asking about the multi car garages, didn't know people weren't aware so I'll post what I told him here.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

sign up, link your account that you create with your Xbox or PSN account. you get a free multicar garage with each character as well as a free gun with all attachments free. there will possibly be more perks to having a social club account in the future.

if you don't do it this way each garage is $30k I think.

trynna find a fighter jet in the air force base,

only plane i can see is the huge cargo jawns

them marines got amazing aim.

bruh this game ..... i had to cop the bundle. some of the situations that happen when you do character switches i just switched from micheal to franklin and him and stretch were getting into it 
roll.gif

Quick question.

Untuck ur sack b

If u ever thought GTA was a young childs game you have a reading disability. Theres a big M on the front for a reason... it goes as far to state..

Intense violence
Blood and gore
Nudity
Mature humor
Strong language
Strong sexual content
Use of drugs and alcohol
Repped for 'untuck ur sack b'

A+.

Quick question.

Pull your skirt down b.

Quick question.

Man chicago aint even really bad, only englewood is bad. If you aren't mentally capable of computing video games from real life, you should just stay away from any rockstar games.

Back
Top Bottom