Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Trevor lookin like Walt... I didn't kno you could make him bald tho.. Do different babershops give u different haircuts or sum

yeah someone in this post gave info the shop by mikes house is an upscale one

A lot of hints are pointing at this game being R*'s first game on the next gen consoles:

I also need that Bond Aston Martin DB5 car for both single player & GTA Online :wow: :pimp:

It would be hilarious doing a 2 man gas station stick up on GTA Online with another homie, then after while your driving and discussing the cut between the 2 of you you just eject homie out the car and keep all the loot to yourself :lol:

the jb doesnt have the spy car stuff outside of the two missions you use it for, i was salty after i copped

anyone get that 10 million dollar z type cruella deville jawn yet? i want but not for 10 milli lol

NT I have a dilemma. I pre ordered from overstock (had O-rewards so I got it for cheap). Problem is, it won't be here until 09-23!! I'm itching to play. Can I go to wal mart and buy it, then return my sealed copy from ovetstock to wal mart when it arrives?

That's weird. Mines working just fine. It sucks though because sometimes it resets after making Chop happy and accumulating those points over time.

Every time I go to log-in it says incorrect password. I am 100% sure that it's not the incorrect password because I am logging in fine on the website.

Anyone know an iFruit log-in fix?

Last edited:
To anyone who has completed the main storyline, does LifeInvader stock ever go up.

lol nah, you would figure "buy low, sell high" so i copped two of the lowest stocks at the time, neither went up...at all. one went up by like .05 percent and i made 1200 on it, so i cashed out and got the accomplishment lol

im salty they havent patched the glitch that wont allow you to save the fighter jet....

._.

i think its also the reason you guys are losing cars out of your garages.

The hell y'all clicking my spoiler for if you din't want to see.... a spoiler?

yeah you're a clown...

nobody in here discussing end game tactics yet....not all of us have 20 hours out of the day to beat this **** in less than a week bruh...

new rule in here...put your percentage completed with every spoiler...you guys going hard as hell on this game beating it in less than a week...i've been putting in 1-2 hours a day and only at 20%

more power to you though...

The hell y'all clicking my spoiler for if you din't want to see.... a spoiler?

yeah you're a clown...

nobody in here discussing end game tactics yet....not all of us have 20 hours out of the day to beat this **** in less than a week bruh...

new rule in here...put your percentage completed with every spoiler...you guys going hard as hell on this game beating it in less than a week...i've been putting in 1-2 hours a day and only at 20%

more power to you though...

the hell? nah your the clown. It clearly says spoiler! how you know i didn't get the game early? You sounding soft as hell right now.
When are we allowed to put end game thing's in spoilers? :rofl: FOH you made the mistake papi

read the spoiler only 15% in
aint eeeeemmmm mad

I'll probably forget it by the time i actually get to the part, it's pretty easy to get sidetracked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom