Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
got Trevor looking swaggy with a pink polo and a mullet 
nthat.gif

Can someone please explain the correct way to do the merry weather mission to get the 2 mil payout?

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, there is no way to get the payment for the Merryweather heist, as you have Floyd dump the bomb into the ocean at the end.

^^Im bout to download that right now.. Im always down to listen to some new music, especially when I got trees...
But is he the guy with the song "In the life of a mack"?

Last edited:
^^Im bout to download that right now.. Im always down to listen to some new music, especially when I got trees...
But is he the guy with the song "In the life lf a mack"?
100's is his name.

The rapper the dude above you is talking about. 

So I was doing the assassination mission for Lester called "Vice assassination" and before I started it, it so happens I jacked this car that looks like it's from the OG 48 hours movie:

Then what made it even more funnier and a trip was while I was waiting in the car for the target to pick up the hooker, I switch the radio to Space 102.3 and this song pops on:

How fittingly. Complete 80's flashback :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Has anyone taken the 500k to the secret spot that in uv on the limited edition maps?

Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx.

I'm going ape**** right now. :lol:
I'm at Los Santos Customs getting this Vapid Bullet, Super turbo'd up and they're slapping my ***** 100's
Had no idea he was on the soundtrack. If yall don't know download his album Ice Cold Perm you will not be disappoint, dude reppin Berkeley tough :pimp:

Im downloading as I type..

100's is his name.
The rapper the dude above you is talking about. 

Good looking homie

The Social Club is great. You see some of the photos people have taken :lol: and also areas and missions you complete and have not done yet.

To those that are past 50 percent

How did you guys get on the roof to meet Dom?

Also Chop in spots can help you find pickups. But you have to be careful. Little dude gets hit time to time and I just wanted to end everyone with a 3 block radius when they hit Chop :smh:

Has anyone taken the 500k to the secret spot that in uv on the limited edition maps?

Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx.
It's the submarine dock you can purchase. It's also Trevor's Business address. :lol:

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises.

Weaponry + narcotics + intimidation + casual wear.

Lago Zan Cudo. Great Ocean, Highway north, through north Chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon.

This maybe a reach but on the mission where you play as Frank, Lester ask you to eliminate 4 people. One was at a outdoor gym the second was a dude on a boat. Now when it comes to the third person I get stuck. I go to the hotel but I can't find him. Dudes name is junior or something. Try looking for him but I run out of time.

I'm like **** you Junior :x

This maybe a reach but on the mission where you play as Frank, Lester ask you to eliminate 4 people. One was at a outdoor gym the second was a dude on a boat. Now when it comes to the third person I get stuck. I go to the hotel but I can't find him. Dudes name is junior or something. Try looking for him but I run out of time.

I'm like **** you Junior :x

Check out the window washers, fam.

Felt like a dummy when I was trying to figure out how Franklin can access the internet. :smh: The whole time I was trying to enter Mike's house to use Jimmy's PC. :lol: And then I stumbled on the internet icon on my phone. Doh! Took me a good 20% of the game before I figured that out.

Last edited:
Felt like a dummy when I was trying to figure out how Franklin can access the internet.
mean.gif
The whole time I was trying to enter Mike's house to use Jimmy's PC.
laugh.gif
And then I stumbled on the internet icon on my phone. Doh! Took me a good 20% of the game before I figured that out.
lol that aint that bad. i actually when onto my macbook and typed in www.lcn-exchange.com and was like "why am i just being redirected to the GTA website?!"

WTF is going on I can't pull out any of my guns . Currently using franklin

I can't pull my gun out with any character. No matter where I am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom