Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Not a single damb given 2nite.
Brought my homies Franklin, Michael to work with me.
Gettin fake money while gettin real money.

IM SO PISSED >:

So i Chose to kill trevor at the end, and this dude is dead forever. I cant go back. **** YOU R*

Was laid out on the couch, drinking on some long islands, playing into my 6th hour and effing passed out...never has this happened in my life!!!

This game is effing up my life!

soooo i got side tracked and helped a random person get to the airport :lol:
he told me to buy shares from Tinkle... but it's not on the icn markets tab... anyone know what's up? :nerd:

EDIT: nvm... it's in the bawsaq side

I missed out on that when bawsaq was down they were selling for 700 a share after that too :smh:

Lester blessed me with a tip to invest in Fruit stock on the bawsaq market and made a killing :smokin Now Michael has 1.5 million Franklin with a solid 800K and Trevor with 400K since I dont play with him at all :smokin

For anybody that wants to know the highest the Fruit stock rose to was 945.6 for me then it dropped to 700. So make sure to sell around that mark.

michael has 3mil for me and franklin has 300k :smh: i NEED to get my money up on franklin im tryna buy that marijuana shop :lol: hell trevor got 600k :lol:

How do you register a license plate for GTA V Online on that iFruit app? In the Los Santos Customs or what?

so i blew all my money investing in merriweather thinking to sell after the heist

then merriweather stock plummeted and now im broke and stuck with worthless stock :smh:

does merriweather price rise back up?

I bought a vacca with franklin it was in the grove street garage I drove it to the safe house. Parked it in the garage and now it's gone. I checked the safe house,impound and grove street garage smh 250K wasted

The Social Club is great. You see some of the photos people have taken :lol: and also areas and missions you complete and have not done yet.

To those that are past 50 percent

How did you guys get on the roof to meet Dom?

Also Chop in spots can help you find pickups. But you have to be careful. Little dude gets hit time to time and I just wanted to end everyone with a 3 block radius when they hit Chop :smh:

I took a helicopter.

But once I got up, I couldn't find the mission start ...

I bought a vacca with franklin it was in the grove street garage I drove it to the safe house. Parked it in the garage and now it's gone. I checked the safe house,impound and grove street garage smh 250K wasted

Yea I had a modded out whip. I was driving back to my safe house in the hills, so I could grab it go chill with Lamar dumb ***. As I was driving up the hills close to the crib, I saw a car that looked like my whip drive by. I'm thinking, "nahh just a coincidence, not mine." I get back to the crib, open garage, car GONE. I'm pissed.

IM SO PISSED >:

So i Chose to kill trevor at the end, and this dude is dead forever. I cant go back. **** YOU R*

Holy ****. I can't believe I just clicked this :x I know it was in a spoiler but damn it should have been in like 12 spoilers. I'm in shock man :x

Yea I had a modded out whip. I was driving back to my safe house in the hills, so I could grab it go chill with Lamar dumb ***. As I was driving up the hills close to the crib, I saw a car that looked like my whip drive by. I'm thinking, "nahh just a coincidence, not mine." I get back to the crib, open garage, car GONE. I'm pissed.

Seems like once u have a garage thats where the whips go. Safehous3 stops storing them. Its really lame. They should tell u this... lost my bugattis and H2. And now the bugatti isnt on rodeo ever anymore.

Dumb.

Anybody else have a glitched out internet on their phone? Any time I try to open it, it closes right away, then my hud is gone.

A lot of hints are pointing at this game being R*'s first game on the next gen consoles:

I also need that Bond Aston Martin DB5 car for both single player & GTA Online :wow: :pimp:

It would be hilarious doing a 2 man gas station stick up on GTA Online with another homie, then after while your driving and discussing the cut between the 2 of you you just eject homie out the car and keep all the loot to yourself :lol:

Ridin Round The Hood Bumpin This Lookin For The Yambs
pimp.gif

I can't iYen go two blocks wit out gettin da cops on my *** and murking me.

Feel like dey getting dey revenge on me from all tha times that I murked tha liburrty city cops. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom