Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The main story line of the game was short. I beat that quickly so someone wouldn't ruin the ending for me. The last mission wasn't even challenging. All kinds of disappointment with this game. Could of been way better. Guess it's time to do the side missions and wait for the online portion. 

This is perfect. 
laugh.gif

I'm at around 55% and I'm soaking everything in, not rushing at all. Doing, side missions, exploring the mountains, buying clothes, etc. I do want to get everything done before GTA: Online launches because I'm probably not going to touch Single Player in a while after that releases. Doing the side stuff will get you at least 50% by itself, so I don't see how some one can only be at 11% unless you're bad. 

Game is massive in a good way. Unbelievable how fully realized this game world is. The Sound design is amazing. Just standing on the corner and you can hear about 20 different layers of sounds going on in at the same time. 

I'm not even ready for GTA : Online. 500 plus missions and new locations constantly being added to the map? I can see them releasing those extra regions as free DLC for the Single Player. 

Last edited:
Ya dudes even bathe when these games drop?...bought it the day after release date and I'm just at about 11% enjoying the game very much, I mean son...ya must be glued to the screen for hours on in rushing through a game to then complaint about how short it is...how bout go do other productive *** and enjoy the game at a normal pace, my lord ..
This

69% in and I wish there were more clothes/things to buy. Hope online is different. Still fun to play though. I still give GTA:SA my favorite all time due to nostalgia and the countless hours I knocked in.

Tracy De Santa doe :pimp: I would of smashed if I was Franklin :lol:

Paying for game money... nah b. Im puttin thee missions on hold n package exploitin till all my dudes have 5 mill min. Ill be damned if i gotta bust out the CC to take my whips to get customized

And theres no way they dont patch the cash exploits if they really tryna sell virtual dollars :smh

Weak spoiler, but im doing it anyway. Regarding cash, but could ruin it for softies...

Finish the game to get paid.

When it comes to exchanging real money for virtual ingame currency... It's all about perspective.

My take on it is this... There's plenty of times where I'd go and hang out with friends & family and drop $200-300 that night and have absolutely nothing to show for it, when I couldve just stayed home dropped $25 on a game, boost my character and improve my overall gaming experience. Buying ingame currency might be a total waste of money to most but like I said there's times where I would much rather spend $25 and stay at home rather then waste $300 doing something that I usually end up regretting anyway.

Last edited:
Do you get something special if you get all gold?
I didnt get anything yet but maybe if you get gold with all three players.
Im gonna beat the game with all gold everything, so I figured might as well do it now.

Anyone that needs help with the gun range challenges, here is some help.
Beat the first and second challenge with any medal and a new gun or a new feature to the old gun will open up.
Use the newer guns and it is easier.

I spent the longest time trying to do it with the regular guns until I realized that.
Trying to get 20,000 points on the pistol challenge with the regular guns is :x

To me the shotgun challenge 2 was the hardest

I will update that spoiler with step by step tricks to beating every gun range challenge with gold if anyone is interested.

When it comes to exchanging real money for virtual ingame currency... It's all about perspective.

My take on it is this... There's plenty of times where I'd go and hang out with friends & family and drop $200-300 that night and have absolutely nothing to show for it, when I couldve just stayed home dropped $25 on a game, boost my character and improve my overall gaming experience. Buying ingame currency might be a total waste of money to most but like I said there's times where I would much rather spend $25 and stay at home rather then waste $300 doing something that alot of the times I end up regretting anyway.

Thats a bad way of putting it lol

It's not so much having to spend money for more content, I've never had am issue with that I buy DLC all the time, the issue is how much you would have to spend to do much of anything. If those prices are correct then you would have to shell out hundreds to get everything.

Last edited:
Left on the crosspad

Well for the ps3 controller im guessing same for 360

Last edited:
This game isn't short at all :lol:

it feels like that cuz you have checkpoints now, so ppl who rush thru dont have to restart missions from the begining anymore.
Theres no way ppl get thru each mission flawlessly the 1st time and imagine if there were no checkpoints, alot of you would still be at about 40%
if checkpoints were in San Andreas, flight school and the RC plane missions wouldn't make ppl quit the game, this meme wouldn't exist :smh:

and the final mission wouldnt take hours

but any way a few tips:

• if you buy Los Santos Customs with Franklin all your custimizations only at that specific shop are free
  • only store you cars in the character specific garages. the safehouse garages are bugged and car saving isnt working as intended. R* will probably patch it when Online drops
  • If you want to make enough money to buy the golf courses and movie theaters, Leave Lesters assassination missions till the end when you have a few million. They are independent of the story, and the stocks will cap at around 81% so sell then. you should easily get to around $1 billion if you do this. save before you do them and if you mess up reload because you are gauranteed a window of time between when the stock peaks and falls so you get a second chance if yo miss it
  • The stock market doesn't really get affected that much it at all by player actions during free roam, its really completely random, it only changes during story missions and stranger and freaks so you are kinda wasting your time destroying companies, investing millions to get $1-$2 raises wont really make you much profit if you make any profit at all. $2000-$8000 from a $1milion investment is a waste of time. its not a permanent rise and you have to babysit the stock to make sure you dont lose money because they will fall again, if you do make large gains then you're very lucky
    a few cheap stocks are guaranteed to rise by a large margin during the game so if you want to get stock, it would be smarter to invest in these:
    1. AuguryInsurance
    2. One of the fastfood franchise CluckinBell, TacoBomb, BurgerShot, Up-n-Atom (Invest in the lowest value)
    3. MazeBank
    4. Bilkinton
    5. FlyUS
  • The stockmarket wont truly work till online hits and its affected by player actions. The numbers you see now are random, and are different everytime you start a new game. it might be a good idea to get Ammunation and Los Santos Customs stock and whatever other stocks players will frequently use cuz you should profit nicely when online drops and R* fixes the market
  • To quickly fix your car if its damaged, quicksave inside the car then reload the save and your car is good as new
  • Also i strongly recommend you turn autosave off cuz then you wont autosave after heists and random events and you can then go back and do them and get more money. Thats what ive been doing when i dont get all the money during heists or something goes wrong. because if you just replay them you only get stats for leaderboards not any additional cash. Also have more than one save file

got all this info from my experience playing and from other forums and websites

Loving this game :nthat:

I agree with the checkpoints making the game feel shorter than it is.

Also, it's a lot easier IMO to take shortcuts through the mountains and desert. It's like a lot of the cars in this game can take mountain inclines like a champ.

Finally got Trevor some butt last night ..... and not from a stripper or hooker.

I agree with the checkpoints making the game feel shorter than it is.

Also, it's a lot easier IMO to take shortcuts through the mountains and desert. It's like a lot of the cars in this game can take mountain inclines like a champ.

Finally got Trevor some butt last night ..... and not from a stripper or hooker.

like a ped on the street?

You're actually justifying micro transactions? :lol: This is why the industry feels they can get over on us.

i heard the story mode is around 65+ missions but online will consist of 500. can anyone confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom