Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
When you get your stars up and you hop in a getaway car and this track starts playing from the chorus. :pimp:

My favourite stations are still the funk, soul, and R&B stations though. Cruising around at night to "Ooh Child" in a super car. :pimp: :pimp:

Beach, right near the ferris wheel (left side of pier). Beside the ski-doos. Took it & drove it all the way back to Sandy Shores :pimp:

You can also buy it from your phone for a cool 45 g's

Repped. Appreciated. About to go get me one.

Only thing I don't like about the game is the amount of ammo you keep after each mission. I just did the MerryWeather heist and have like 200 rounds for a sniper rifle, and 600 for my AK. It has made the game easy as hell because those are really the only two guns necessary

Son....caught my first thunderstorm...
eek.gif

Do you get snow anywhere?...up in the mountains maybe?...snow would be a nice touch in this game...the environment in this game is incredible.
be careful of mountain lions up there.. Trevor was slow on the shotty and got mauled..

Last edited:
Maybe this was already answered, but how much cash do you get after beating the game? Put it in a spoiler tho :lol:

stuck on the trevor mission where you have to use sticky bombs because sticky bombs aren't unlocked, how do i get sticky bombs?

Might just delete my save and start the whole game over.

Last edited:
I been playing since wed. Only 28 percent done. Bout to do the heist at the docks. Taking my time on purpose

I got 34 million for each

How?!

I think I got 20-25. Probably cause he used less skilled crew members

i think the reason is because i did trevors mission with chef and found a girl driver during one of those random popup missions that i used as the other pilot, but yea i cheaped out on the other shooter for the last mission

I think its been asked but not sure where.
Im doing this mission with Trevor and using the sticky bombs. He said he got them. Yet I look in my inventory and he has nades. Where do I get the sticky bombs?

Edit: Currency asked

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has answered this question, but I'm stuck on the game atm after the multiple assasination plots w/lester and franklin. And I haven't done any story missions ever since, I can't seem to trigger them. All that remains are the strangers and freaks and side missions. Been driving around and doing what not the last day or so. Anyone found a solution for this?

Thanks NT

stuck on the trevor mission where you have to use sticky bombs because sticky bombs aren't unlocked, how do i get sticky bombs?

Might just delete my save and start the whole game over.
Highlight the nades and press right or left on the D pad

Back
Top Bottom