Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
honestly if it wasn't for my girl, i woulda been done with this game.  Got me running errands all weekend with her, but I love her.  To thank me she got me a couple lapdances at the Vanilla Unicorn.  :lol:  She played that minigame when you gotta keep an eye out for that bouncer. 
roll.gif

So what you guys are saying is buy before the assassinations or after? Im kinda confused. I just started the game and lester sent me the link after the life invader job. Lif is dirt cheap. So I should buy now and they will go up or what?

So what you guys are saying is buy before the assassinations or after? Im kinda confused. I just started the game and lester sent me the link after the life invader job. Lif is dirt cheap. So I should buy now and they will go up or what?
You can do it right after you kill the person too. The stock movement doesnt take place until like 3 game hours after from what I've noticed. I think people ITT said that Life Invader stock never goes back up, someone want to confirm that?

[COLOR=#red]Question to Anyone...

I am having a problem saving my damn cars. I had a Lifted Truck that I found with Trevor. I took it to the shop, got it tricked out in every which way. Went to the garage in town and left it there. When I went back, it was gone. It wasn't impounded, same happened with Micheal's Rarri but his Was impounded, and it wasn't at either safe house. What in the hell.

Of Course, I can't find that damn Truck anywhere now to do it again! >:

2 Questions, How EXACTLY do I save the cars once I hit the garage? Is there someway to recover the Truck I lost?

Bonus Question, is there another bigger garage I can purchase or get later? I'm about 45% in.[/COLOR]
check police impound

Sorry to ask the question again but as with others i totally forgot about the stocks as well, when in the game do they start to become a factor??....when should u start buyin them and buy them when the red arrow is on them or just when the buying price is low???.....any help is appreciated thanks

All it takes was like 2 or 3 hours a day for like 5 days to beat the game.. let's not call others losers for beating the game. Game wasn't even that hard either.

The cinematic view though
eek.gif
I love just cruising down the highway when no one is really in front of you so you can tap circle and just enjoy the view for a minute. Or during a chill part of the mission where there is some dialogue, background music, and a cinematic shot
pimp.gif

I could never be one of those hardcore gamers with the headset and just play all day. Compete in those gaming competitions. I always see those people as not having a life outside of games
laugh.gif
u would if u got paid to do it.

yea they should do something to make to make it easier to drive with the cinematic camera, maybe autodrive
Is there any way to fixate on a certain angle of the cinematic view instead of having it keep switching?

I know you can flick the right stick to change view once you're in cinematic view but I'd like it if you could hit R3 to keep the angle or something like that. It'd be nice.

Nothing is worse than enjoying a good cinematic view just fooling around then the camera angle changes and you destroy your whip
sick.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I am having a problem saving my damn cars. I had a Lifted Truck that I found with Trevor. I took it to the shop, got it tricked out in every which way. Went to the garage in town and left it there. When I went back, it was gone. It wasn't impounded, same happened with Micheal's Rarri but his Was impounded, and it wasn't at either safe house. What in the hell.

2 Questions, How EXACTLY do I save the cars once I hit the garage? Is there someway to recover the Truck I lost?

Bonus Question, is there another bigger garage I can purchase or get later? I'm about 45% in.[/COLOR]
check police impound

[COLOR=#red]I did. Nothing there for Trevor.

Has anyone seen a lifted/monster truck around? If so what part of the map?[/COLOR]

You can do it right after you kill the person too. The stock movement doesnt take place until like 3 game hours after from what I've noticed. I think people ITT said that Life Invader stock never goes back up, someone want to confirm that?

Do NOT purchase Lifeinvader.

I finished the game and it never went up.

LISTEN to what Lester says for the assassinations. Some of the missions you can purchase before you kill the guy, and some of them you purchase them after.

I suggest everyone turn on subtitles so you don't miss these things.

The thing I don't like about these kind of microtransactions if that if you pay money you get an ingame advantage.

Last edited:
It's already been posted that a good spot for Bugatti's to spawn is down the street from Michael's house in that shopping district. If you're looking for a Lambo, I can't even count how many I've found.

Check the front parking lot of the Richman Hotels across the street from the golf course in Michael's neighborhood. If one isn't there, check directly across the street from the hotel. Sometimes one spawns parked along the curb outside the golf course. If one isn't there, cruise a little bit outside of that area and head back. The cars will change. You might have to try a couple times. When you drive one, the spawn rate will increase too. You'll see them more around town.

Well went to a safehouse and the cars I spent all that money on werent there. Not parking cars int he safehouse that I care about anymore

fam my safe house lookin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: all of em are fully tuned too :pimp: bullet proof as **** :pimp:

i had 4mil now im down to 500k :smh: i still wanna cop the private jet and attack helicopter im only 60% in the game though anyone know how i can get around 10m?

pls respond

Read a couple posts above you man.

Car saving is bugged right now, R* is trying to fix it.

you can cinematic view your plane/helicopter rides much easier.  Where can i get a parachute tho?

Back
Top Bottom