Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You can literally drive around the block a few times during the day in that area and find the Bugatti.

What they need to do is allow you to trade stocks from the iFruit app.

It's also annoying when the app first came out I made upgrades on Franklin's car. Then the game came out and the app never worked again. Eventually I upgraded the car past the free upgrades from the app and now the app works once in a while and it reverts back to the app upgrades and taking off my in-game upgrades.
Also is there a way to change your license plates? Can't seem to edit the one I already have.

Aight so I did the one heist with him and the Life Invader assassination but that's it so far.

I should stay away from him until the end of the story mode now?

The story will progress and will force you to do 1 of the assassinations with Lester but after that one, yes stay away until you have completed the rest of the storied missions.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Paying for game money... nah b. Im puttin thee missions on hold n package exploitin till all my dudes have 5 mill min. Ill be damned if i gotta bust out the CC to take my whips to get customized

And theres no way they dont patch the cash exploits if they really tryna sell virtual dollars :smh
Been doing the 25K exploit with Michael for a hour and only have 6.5 mil to show for it 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If I recall correctly we all will have to create a character for online..? I remember some video stating that we'll first have to enter the attributes of our 'parents' and decide where we want to start from (low,middle,high class) which would determine the starting attributes of the character we build so I would think nothing we do in Single Player mode would carry over to online...can anyone confirm if there will be any carryover?

Who's the chick/s that played the role of Michaels daughter in real life??
nerd.gif

^^ You gotta download homies mixtaped Ice Cold Perm... U want be disappointed at all..

[COLOR=#red]Thanks bruh. Will look when I get home. Miss my monster truck. Repped.[/COLOR]

That truck might be my fav vehicle in the game :lol:

I better not go in this come club & come out with my baby missing. Gonna be heated.

Nah I didnt murk those cops lol. They were chasing a lil prius type car. 4 dude hopped out took em down quick.

Last edited:
What are the assassinations marked as on the map?

Green L for Lester.Which means only Franklin can do them.

Franklin gets a call from etiher Michael or Lester saying Lester has work for him.The first Lester assassination mission is where you have go meet him at Vesspuci Beach.

Btw if you do get it with Trevor, park it in the Pillbox Garage in the city. I put it in the garage at the trailer & I couldnt get out :lol:. Took me 5 minutes to figure it out & even more time to get it back outta there.

Last edited:

This.  You make a decent amount of cash in the bank job and can make more along the way but why would you want a ******** a money by the time youre 10% in?
I understand if I was 10%, I wouldn't even complain if it was in the beginning but i'm 60% and half the ish I'm doing is like community service right now

Honestly, the fastest way to make money is to just beat the game and then invest in stocks.

Save the assassination missions for after the final mission, like stated earlier in the thread.

Honestly, the fastest way to make money is to just beat the game and then invest in stocks.

Save the assassination missions for after the final mission, like stated earlier in the thread.

man i wish someone told me this earlier i used my stocks correctly but dam didnt know u get all that cash after the game

just beat the game though :pimp: first thing i did with the cash was cop the jet attack helicopter and a tank :pimp:

as someone that barely plays games and hates story mode (online >) imma say this was game felt pretty short too then again i dont have another game to compare it to since this is the only game i beat.... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom