Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:stoneface: :rolleyes

You're telling me you don't want free Bugatti's? It's the title of the game. I'm not buying cars in GTA V. I'm only a third into the game and I have around 4 million between all characters. I'm buying businesses. Buying cars wont net me more money.

Pretty sure he was joking.

there's only 5 assassinations? I invested on my last one last night and was only 50% done with the game.

Finished the game.

I picked option C it was fun taking out the two team of cops and tying up lose ends. Michael going into Balla turf is funny. I just got them from far with a bazooka. :lol:

Just going to buy some property and find any more random events

FLYING LOTUS'S Radio Channel >>>

Much props to GTA for putting me on to this dude... His music is amazing. I can let that radio station play all day cause I think every track is dope. :pimp:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Franklin's upgraded lambo, after being saved, is now gone... Not at the impound, not at either garage... I'm done with these ******g cars. losing too much money. got dammit. :smh:[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished the game last night (mission wise) 
Went with option C, I aint bout to kill no homies **** that. Took care of business now its time to just free roam and stock up on whips and mess around with the ? and other activities till online drops.

[COLOR=#red]Franklin's upgraded lambo, after being saved, is now gone... Not at the impound, not at either garage... I'm done with these ******g cars. losing too much money. got dammit. :smh:[/COLOR]
Buy LA Customs so you can modify cars for free with Franklin

Need help with a mission. Probably a simple tip but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Where do I park the getaway car for the mission involving Michael/Franklin/Trevor (the one with the boiler suits)? It says in a secluded area, but does it need to be parking near one of the three 'HS' locations? Or in a random alley way somewhere?

What happend to the blaine county talk radio station?
It only shows up when you're in blaine county, same deal with the other talk station only being available in the city.

Chakra Attack>
my man, that is the worst show on the entire station. Fernando Show >>>> (although it was funnier in San Andreas)

Overall Blaine County talk Radio >>>>>>  the whole thing is hilarious

Need help with a mission. Probably a simple tip but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
Where do I park the getaway car for the mission involving Michael/Franklin/Trevor (the one with the boiler suits)? It says in a secluded area, but does it need to be parking near one of the three 'HS' locations? Or in a random alley way somewhere?
any alleyway in the city will work

Garages complete

[COLOR=#red]
I parked that damn car SO far away.
If i recall, around here should be fine. Not 100% sure but i think it's close. (Blue square)

[/COLOR]

I just finished the Lester lifeInvader mission. When does the assassination missions that you guys are talking about start? Or was that the first one.

Back
Top Bottom