Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
okay maybe because im too high, but i been trying to steal a fighter jet with franklin, and i die every time. this game is too good bro.

Well... 
I tried to steal the Dave Westin cars but I'm having trouble finding a way to fail the missions without dying to keep the cars. Anyone else try this? tips?

Well... 
I tried to steal the Dave Westin cars but I'm having trouble finding a way to fail the missions without dying to keep the cars. Anyone else try this? tips?

That's probably because you can't keep them ...

That'd ruin the purpose of the mission, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
i just killed a dog. he was a golden retriever i think. feelsbatman :frown: had to kill him he attacked me for no reason...

then i proceeded to walk in the mountains after running from the cops and got killed by a cheetah or leopard or something like that lol

and yes the cops were after me for killing the dog :smh:

Last edited:
That's probably because you can't keep them ...

That'd ruin the purpose of the mission, wouldn't it?
indifferent.gif

back in my day there were all kinds of special and bulletproof cars that you could only get from missions, you weren't supposed to keep any but people did it anyway.

time to hit up that strawberry Tonya and JB with the tow truck

Last edited:
okay maybe because im too high, but i been trying to steal a fighter jet with franklin, and i die every time. this game is too good bro.

Get either a fast car or something armored. We'll you don't really need it unless you know how to get to it. When you first enter the base, make the first right then the first left. That should lead you to the hanger with some time to get in.

I heard its at least 26 mins so im not even attempting that.

Yep mash the x button for about that, I did it with franklin who i had max stamina with, finished in first took me around 26. I wouldnt even think to try it with trevor, for me the worst part is the swimming section.

Last edited:
:stoneface:
back in my day there were all kinds of special and bulletproof cars that you could only get from missions, you weren't supposed to keep any but people did it anyway.

time to hit up that strawberry Tonya and JB with the tow truck

Sadly GTA will never be the same, got to get used to this saint row feel

Back
Top Bottom