Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
[COLOR=#red]
I parked that damn car SO far away.
If i recall, around here should be fine. Not 100% sure but i think it's close. (Blue square)

[/COLOR]

any alleyway in the city will work

If I can avoid parking far away like im that one did :lol: , I'll try the alley way first.

Thanks both of you though!
[COLOR=#red]
I was over by the damn shore bro, lot by the ferris wheels... all bad. :lol:[/COLOR]

What happend to the blaine county talk radio station?

It only shows up when you're in blaine county, same deal with the other talk station only being available in the city.

Chakra Attack>

my man, that is the worst show on the entire station. Fernando Show >>>> (although it was funnier in San Andreas)

Overall Blaine County talk Radio >>>>>>  the whole thing is hilarious

Man I end up laughing my *** off every time Chakra Attack comes on, Fernando does kill it as usual though.

I parked that damn car SO far away.
If i recall, around here should be fine. Not 100% sure but i think it's close. (Blue square)

any alleyway in the city will work
If I can avoid parking far away like im that one did
laugh.gif
, I'll try the alley way first.

Thanks both of you though!
I was over by the damn shore bro, lot by the ferris wheels... all bad.
laugh.gif
damn, that must have taken forever 
laugh.gif

I thought i was about to beat the game and im only 45% in. How the hell yall beat it already. Mustve been on allll day. 

^ hey, insulting people who have beaten the game already won't end well.. Just drop it. 

I finally got the phantom actually i got 2 now... all i need is the bentley and my collection is straight... i got the phantom from a shootout between two guys and the cops i stole it in the middle of shootout of course i had to run one of the guys over first :lol: the second one i stole from somebody at a stoplight... i had a white lambo but i died before saving it :smh:

I thought i was about to beat the game and im only 45% in. How the hell yall beat it already. Mustve been on allll day. 

When I competed the final main story mission my percentage was 65.7%, so you're pretty close.

Last edited:
Just stole a Bullet (Ford GT), drove it all the way to the Grove Street Garage to find out the garage is full. Left GT outside to make room, GT gone and Chop gone too. 
mad.gif

Where do we get the 10-car garage 

Last edited:
Finally got the game 3 days ago but have been strapped with work and school work. Played this morning and I'm setting up with Lester to do the jewelry heist :smokin

meh, i can deal with the 4 car garage, we also have the safe house garages, thats 15 cars, plus the ones that are already given to each player.  Online 10 car is definitely a necessity tho.

I remember reading a spoiler about when playing as one character you see another of the main characters in the free-roam.. I havent run into any of them. 
frown.gif

I have decided to restart the game (40% done), and do it differently this time. I want to get gold on the majority of my missions, and not rush through the missions. I'm also saving the Lester missions for last to make some money. I want to take in the details and really appreciate the game, as it is the game that made me buy a PS3 and get back into gaming.

Also I'm starting to think Lamar is modeled after Smokey from Friday. Not only the ***** line he drops at the beginning, but he is always getting Franklin into trouble. Smokey used to do the same with Craig. Just a thought 
laugh.gif

is there a way to turn off the checkpoint feature for the missions?  Not currently at home to be able to check.

Back
Top Bottom