Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Finished second playthrough. Got $1.5 billion for Franklin.

Thought I'd splurge.

Two Vaccas were free but I bought the Entity and Cheetah. TEAM IGNANT

and ..

0_0.jpg

Can't wait for online.

Playboy you're ballin outta control.. 1.5 billie, Im jelly as hell over here wit my 26 million worth of chump change...

Just gotta do the Lester missions after the main story. And for the final heist choose
the drilling one. You make more money

Last edited:
Got damn just got Trevor killed by a cougar/mountain lion whatever the **** while hunting, lol
Things move to damn fast and froze up lol

Mountain lion took out a bunch of people like 100 yards away from me before I sniped it!
After I killed an elk at night I heard it, turned around and bam, one swipe...
Had me shook like hell because I remember watching vids from RDR..
I will have my revenge....

After I killed an elk at night I heard it, turned around and bam, one swipe...
Had me shook like hell because I remember watching vids from RDR..
I will have my revenge....

Yeah something similar happened to me.

Right after Cletus trains Trevor on how to hunt and Trevor goes solo and you have to hunt on your own and send pics to him.After I sent Cletus pics, I was trying to do a selfie pic of Trevor with him kneeling down next to the hunted elk and out of nowhere a mount lion mauled & killed Trevor :lol:

Also if you guys didn't know this:

The hill leading up to the hunting area on the map.There is a random event that pops up where a bad heist went down or it's a setup where a couple trucks are parked with like 3 dude barely alive.You go further down and find a 25K brief case.You think it's a easy money grab and the random event is done, but after you hop in and start to drive off 2 dudes on dirt bikes roll up on you.You better be quick to take them out and also use Trevor's special ability with the quickneess or else you will die.

Last edited:
Also if you guys didn't know this:

The hill leading up to the hunting area on the map.There is a random event that pops up where a bad heist went down or it's a setup where a couple trucks are parked with like 3 dude barely alive.You go further down and find a 25K brief case.You think it's a easy money grab and the random event is done, but after you hop in and start to drive off 2 dudes on dirt bikes roll up on you.You better be quick to take them out and also use Trevor's special ability with the quickneess or else you will die.

i just drove around the city for two hours driving and flipping people off :lol: @ their reactions... some of them wanted to fight me.

I'm trying to hold off doing this last mission to figure out which stocks Devon Weston is part of.

Lester mentions that he owns a percent in merrywether but other than that I can't find it.

Earlier today I encountered a shark too after I woke up in my undies as Trevor surrounded by 3 dudes on a beach.

Pretty crazy, I hopped on a boat and then this red dot was following me..didn't know whatnot was till I saw the sharks fin.

Great game

These dudes over on reddit and gta forums are making a KILLING on the stock market! They have the whole community investing in hawk & little and piswasser on the bawsaq. Got dudes netting 20 -100 million in profits! I haven't finished the game yet so my money isn't as long or else I would be on it too

These dudes over on reddit and gta forums are making a KILLING on the stock market! They have the whole community investing in hawk & little and piswasser on the bawsaq. Got dudes netting 20 -100 million in profits! I haven't finished the game yet so my money isn't as long or else I would be on it too

I already posted a step by step guide on how to make $1.5 billion by holding off doing Lester's side assassination missions with Franklin.Here is the link:

And this:

Do this on your second play through.

Last edited:
I if start a second play-through, will I still be able to keep my old save files? Not finished the first but was thinking about starting over.

I if start a second play-through, will I still be able to keep my old save files? Not finished the first but was thinking about starting over.
Yeah. Just use one of the other save slots. Thinking about starting over, too. 

Damn I burnt myself out on this game. Can't even seem to enjoy it how I want to. I wish they had more safe houses. Sucks spawning in the same spot

Damn I burnt myself out on this game. Can't even seem to enjoy it how I want to. I wish they had more safe houses. Sucks spawning in the same spot

Wait. What?

Your saying you don't use or know about the quick save feature on in the game cell phone?

and my small time crook *** is just doing the gun store glitch over and over only making 30,000 an hour :smh:

and i wasted 20,000 in mods on a car because my garage was full and i had to remove a car and i come back and the car is gone :frown:

:lol: is your fascination with animals in this game...

i think it is an interesting inclusion..

i wish the cows did more though... They were mooing like crazy the first time i came to visit... the next day they were silent as if they did not trust me... maybe its the fact that rockstar has them eating muddy water instead of grass lol

is there horses in the game? i have not found any...

also it sucks you cannot tame a stray dog to be a pet.. i saw a yellow lab in the park alone. i looked closely and he looked like a zombie dog... i would trade chop for him tho. chop sucks. he wont even bring the baseball back to me. he just takes it and goes half ways to me :smh:

i think it is an interesting inclusion..

i wish the cows did more though... They were mooing like crazy the first time i came to visit... the next day they were silent as if they did not trust me... maybe its the fact that rockstar has them eating muddy water instead of grass lol

is there horses in the game? i have not found any...

also it sucks you cannot tame a stray dog to be a pet.. i saw a yellow lab in the park alone. i looked closely and he looked like a zombie dog... i would trade chop for him tho. chop sucks. he wont even bring the baseball back to me. he just takes it and goes half ways to me :smh:

Keep chop happy with iFruit app, train him, play with him, feed him and buy him new collars..

Back
Top Bottom