Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
nah you cant but you can switch to Trevor and park the Rolls in Trevors parking spot at Wads cousins crib

then switch to Franklin and go pick it up.

Thats what ive been doing when find cars for that i want for specific characters

Its also how I upgrade them all for free: park em, switch to Franklin, drive to LSC, customize them, drive back, park, switch characters then go pick it up

Takes a long damb time tho, but it saves money if you got the patience for it
Do you park the car on the side by the stairs or the other side of the fence where trevors car would spawn in that port?

nah you cant but you can switch to Trevor and park the Rolls in Trevors parking spot at Wades cousins crib

then switch to Franklin and go pick it up.

Thats what ive been doing when find cars that i want for specific characters

Its also how I upgrade them all for free: park em, switch to Franklin, drive to LSC, customize them, drive back, park, switch characters then go pick it up

Takes a long damb time tho, but it saves money if you got the patience for it
Do you park the car on the side by the stairs or the other side of the fence where trevors car would spawn in that port?

Park under the house to the right of the stairs in the space between the blue tarp and the fence

also quick save inside the car, before you switch, just in case.

theres also a small chance the car might duplicate when you comeback the second time

Last edited:
just found out firing a warning shot while robbing a gas station will make the guy speed up 
pimp.gif

The dialog in the graveyard shootout
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"Get the boyfriend!"

"We have your luva!"

roll.gif
It wasn't that funny.

And I now know what you guys were talking about with the disappearing cars. Had the Merryweather SUV in my garage from the IAA, FIB, Merryweather shootout and when I went to park my Infernus it was gone.

Patiently waiting for a PC release :smh:. I was going to just grab it for PS3 but I have too much going on with school

Saw my first bugatti while I was one a mission, tried to get out of the car and steal it but just as I am about to steal it, I failed the mission for abandoning my car. Then once I exited out of the mission, the gatti was gone....FUUUUUUUUU

Looking For The FUTO (AE86 Coupe) Now for online drift battles...:pimp:

so i found that jawn

and realized how to do pearlecent paint....fully modded it out

im driving back to the garage and a dude in an orange jumpsuit hops out like HEY HELP

i figure hes trynna escape and imma lead the cops on this huge chase....

dude pulls the yopper out and takes my whip

it was so far in the middle of nowhere i couldnt find another car to catch him

LMAO

^ lol I saw that dude too. Near the prison. I thought I'd help the cops by just killing him. Ended up with 2 stars & a police chase :lol:

Is stupid that when you help the cops you end up with stars, they gotta fix that....so many times I tried to play good citizen and end up getting chased all over the city

Yeah, there have been plenty of times where I've followed cops in pursuit of someone and accidently bumped into an empty cop car after the cops got out and engaged in a shootout with the culprit and i still got 2 stars. Haha

Back
Top Bottom